Theory of beer drinking

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidon

Reaction score
A herd of buffalo can move only as fast as the slowest buffalo. When the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and the weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular culling of the weakest members.

In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, we all know, kills brain cells, but naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.

In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers.

I like it!

Here's my favorite saying about drinking beer. I don't remember the author.

"I recently read that nothing good comes from drinking beer. So, I stopped reading."

hmm i guess i really never thought about that. you could be on to something here.

here's to beer: the cause of and answer to all of lifes problems.

My wife loves Oktoberfest, & they ALWAYS play this song...

In heaven there ain't no beer,

that's why we drink it here,

and when we're gone from here,

our friends will be drinkin' all the beer.

How true it is... :th_drink:

No beer here just rum for me. I believe a killed a few cells with it last night went out with out the GF for a couple & my truck ended up spending the night at the bar & me getting a ride home.

I thought I knew about beer drinking until I went to Oktoberfest in Munich...:surprise:...I learned so much I went back a second time...:surprise::surprise:

:wacko:

Latest posts

Back