Attn: Tampa area Vmaxers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tothemax93

Reaction score
I'm heading your way on Dec 10th. I'm driving a car down to Zephyrhills for a guy from here (Buffalo). I'm not sure of the length of time I'll be there, because of work, but If I get a few days, it would be fun to meet some of you guys. My mom has a place in Zephyrhills also.
Tim

Re: Atten: Tampa area Vmaxers

CaptainKyle: Let me know and we'll hook up for the visit. There may be a few others around here that can go too...

You guys are picking up all these extra Vmax's. Mabe I should bring my helmet.:eusa_dance:
Tim

So here's my deal. I'm leaving on the 10th like I said. I believe i'll be leaving around 10:00am on Friday, driving the day, then finishing the roadtrip on saturday. It's about 22 hrs total. So i'll be in zephyrhills saturday night. I'm leaving on monday, early afternoon, so that leaves me sunday afternoon/evening to meet up with any of you guys. I don't know if that works for anybody, but I wanted to put it out there. Another problem I have is a lack of transportation. Once I drop the guys car off I won't have any wheels. He really doesn't want me to use his car for personal use, because it will be packed full with his stuff. I really don't want to put anybody out, but for now thats my situation. I mapquested Oldsmar from Zephyrhills and It was about an hour away. Any idea's, possibilities.
Tim

So here's my deal. I'm leaving on the 10th like I said. I believe i'll be leaving around 10:00am on Friday, driving the day, then finishing the roadtrip on saturday. It's about 22 hrs total. So i'll be in zephyrhills saturday night. I'm leaving on monday, early afternoon, so that leaves me sunday afternoon/evening to meet up with any of you guys. I don't know if that works for anybody, but I wanted to put it out there. Another problem I have is a lack of transportation. Once I drop the guys car off I won't have any wheels. He really doesn't want me to use his car for personal use, because it will be packed full with his stuff. I really don't want to put anybody out, but for now thats my situation. I mapquested Oldsmar from Zephyrhills and It was about an hour away. Any idea's, possibilities.
Tim
Im up for a ride we might can get a few of us togather & ride out that way. Hell a couple of us even have back rest you could be bitch.LOL

Originally Posted By CaptainKyle: Hell a couple of us even have back rest you could be bitch.

That would be a Priceless Kodak Moment. Hell, I wouldn't trust riding bitch with myself. It sure won't bother me to miss the VVMC Toy Run. Unless something way bigger and better comes up, I'm in if we're going to visit and BS. That'd be Cool. Don't know how we could take transportation with us. Unless somebody wants to cage it. Brett will want to take his Gen II, for sure.

Im up for a ride we might can get a few of us togather & ride out that way. Hell a couple of us even have back rest you could be bitch.LOL
There's so much wrong with that statement, but I'll let it go for now.:rofl_200:
I'm still trying to work out some type of wheels. I tried to rent a car in zephyrhills, but they won't be open the entire time I'm down there. they won't rent me anything without a copy of my licence and my signature. I can rent a car from the Tampa airport for $17.50 for the day, but that is kind of moot , because I'll be 40 minutes away. I asked if they would come and get me like the commercial says, but they don't do that at the airport location.:bang head: I'll keep trying.

Change in plans. So here's the new deal. All the jobs that my company has going, are shutting down because of the weather. So I don't have to worry about missing any work. I called the guy I'm bring the car down for, and told him I wanted to leave a day sooner, and he agreed. So now I can be in Florida on friday night. I'm also able to rent a car, so I can get around. $34.95 for the weekend. I would like to show up at Captkyle's on sat, for the dyno fun, so I can meet you guys then. If anybody wants to do anything more after that, we can talk about it there.
It's amazing how the threat of having to ride "bitch" got everything changed around:rofl_200:

Make sure you get the Address and use MapQuest or something. Kyle's house isn't the easiest thing to find the first time... We will all be happy to meet you...

Thanks for the heads up. I have his phone number and address. If I can't find it, I'll give him a call.
Tim

SpecOps13:
I don't think I want to be on the wrong side of a hunt with you:rofl_200:
Another thing. When I ordered my rental car I said small and cheap. I have no idea what kind of cars they have, or what I'm going to show up in. Time will tell. When I come rolling in driving a "Yugo" don't hold it against me.:eusa_dance:

They're all made somewhere else now. We don't care what you show up in, just so you arrive safely.

Dave

SpecOps13:
I don't think I want to be on the wrong side of a hunt with you:rofl_200:
Another thing. When I ordered my rental car I said small and cheap. I have no idea what kind of cars they have, or what I'm going to show up in. Time will tell. When I come rolling in driving a "Yugo" don't hold it against me.:eusa_dance:
What ever you show up in we will glue Vmax emblems on it & make you feel all better:rofl_200:

I'm leaving snowy NY in about 1/2 hour. See you guys in a few days.
Tim

Back