Attn: Tampa area Vmaxers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, I got to zephyrhills about 1:00. How come I'm the only guy in a tee shirt.:rofl_200:See you tomorrow.
Tim

tothemax93, Tim it was great to meet you. Sorry I had to leave but my injured leg dictated that it was time to go. I ran right into the remnants of a monster parade on this end. It took me a half an hour to get around it to get home. As it was, I rode through some barricades and into a pack of cops. Apparently, they thought I'd been part of the parade. They opened the way for me to get through their massive security line.:biglaugh:

Have a great time while you're here and be safe always Brother..

Dave

It was good to meet you to dave. Your bike sounded great when you drove off. you know you look good when your invited into a parade:eusa_dance:

I didn't know if you'd hear when I hit the main road. It's a very mild sweeping left hand turn. I Grabbed a little throttle in a low mid range 2nd gear and lost traction. 3rd gear did the same, so I never really got into it like I'd wanted. :confused2: Bummer...

Keep in touch Tim,

Dave

LOL ! I never realized how loud it was untill I stood beside it & behind it yesterday. It dont seem that bad when your riding it. I have an extra boss can if any one else wants to make noise.

Hi Guys, I'm back in snowy buffalo. It's 10 degrees and snowing. It was fun while it lasted.

Back