3 Zooks and a Yammi....looks like trouble brewing!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Itgoes

Reaction score
Let's get ready to rummmmbblle!
Lots of HP here boys...........Gixxer on the left makes 350! :surprise:

Ipower1.jpg

e90.jpg

How on earth do you get 350 hp out of a GSXR? That thing on nitromethane?

Mark Moisan of Miramar FL (then, now Naples FL) got 410 hp out of his old-style air/oil-cooled GSXR1100 w/a turbo and a lot of attention to detail. He turned 229 mph at Sportbike Magazine's UFO Shootout in the CA desert. I saw his wife ride that bike to Fuddruckers Restaurant in Ft. Lauderdale on bike night, w/the boost turned-down.

Ya gotta be-careful w/those bikes! Which one has braggin' rights over the others? Specs?

Mark Moisan of Miramar FL (then, now Naples FL) got 410 hp out of his old-style air/oil-cooled GSXR1100 w/a turbo and a lot of attention to detail. He turned 229 mph at Sportbike Magazine's UFO Shootout in the CA desert. I saw his wife ride that bike to Fuddruckers Restaurant in Ft. Lauderdale on bike night, w/the boost turned-down.

Ya gotta be-careful w/those bikes! Which one has braggin' rights over the others? Specs?

WOW! If I had a bike like that I wouldn't be alive long. IF I was able to control the bike there is no way I could control myself....

Back