Victory Headlight

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigIke

Reaction score
Guys, i'm about the get a bike i've dreamed about since i was a kid... The only thing "Foreign" that i like with wheels. Victory is my favorite bike. Things i like about it are the gas tank, America, and the headlight...

Vmax has the Tank, that same flowing look. But i think the hooded headlight would look tit's on the Max.

1054231-0-211161.png

images

So i found this,

$(KGrHqFHJBMFIpnBcJq4BSQims6,Jw~~60_32.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Motor...Parts_Accessories&hash=item27d8395f8e&vxp=mtr

45 bucks on Ebay...

I'm not going to buy this just yet, in the mean time i've bought some 8k halogen light bulbs.

I can't wait to get this bike, Todd is a hell of a dude!

You better check and make sure it can handle the Heat of whatever HID bulb you plan on using since it's plastic and shows that it's made for a 35/35w bulb.
I'm thinking a 35W HID should be fine but I'd check before ordering it.
Specification:
  • Color: Black with Clear Lens
  • Light Color: White
  • Material: High Quality ABS Plastic with Black Finish
  • Bulb Type: B-35 Bulb (12V 35/35W) with BA20D Base
  • Condition: 100% Brand New

Check the bulb specs, it's only 35W.
I melted a similar unit with an HID before.
They look great but they are poor quality.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

That is not an OEM headlight and it is plastic. I would not recommend a plastic headlight. See if you can find one in a similar style that is metal.

+1 on the metal shell.
Or you can look for headlight rated 55W and above.
My projectors have a plactic shell but similar to the quality uses on car headlights. HID 35w doesn't have any heat issue. 55w could work but I didn't want to take any risk.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

A Harley Softail 7" headlight w/the optional peaked bezel they sell would look similar to what you have, though it's chrome. The housing is more rounded than 'bullet-like,' and if you want to add a 55 w HID, no problem as there is much room in the shell for the ballast/igniter. It has a bottom mount like a VMax too. It's the 'real-deal' (steel) too.
-

Last edited:
I might buy it just to fit and try... Then if a like it i will steal one off someones 8 ball. Anyone know anyone in Montgomery tx that leaves their Victroy outside?

Just kiddin, i'm drunk.

Back