new guy

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fasterlapdunn

Reaction score
Hey all. I have a 2007 v-max i bought in May 07. I come from the sportbike world and wanted to get into something different. Wow what a blast this v-max is to ride. I have all kinds of ideas for this thing and hope to see some crazy sh*t on this forum. I have been turning wrenches on bikes for about ten years now and wrenching and riding are my passion. :punk:

Hey all. I have a 2007 v-max i bought in May 07. I come from the sportbike world and wanted to get into something different. Wow what a blast this v-max is to ride. I have all kinds of ideas for this thing and hope to see some crazy sh*t on this forum. I have been turning wrenches on bikes for about ten years now and wrenching and riding are my passion. :punk:

Welcome, you've come to the right place. :clapping:

Why the move from sport bikes, and how are your fellow sportbikers reacting to your change?

Welcome, you've come to the right place. :clapping:

Why the move from sport bikes, and how are your fellow sportbikers reacting to your change?

i was road racing them in an amature league and it got expensive so i moved the race to the street and had a few accidents and said well its time to get off these things.

my friends are bike lovers...any bike whatever...this is my eighth bike and they love it. of course they give me shit from time to time. i ride the hell out of it and i want to make it my own.

:welcome_sign: and post a picture of your new ride!

I had a max back in the eighty's,Ive gone through a number of different bikes since even stopped riding for a while until it was time to get another bike and what do you think I got? they're just too much fun.

Theres nothing like a Vmax.

Back