new guy from conn.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrew5

Reaction score
hey,i'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself.my name is drew.i have a 97 max i bought brand new.got a few mods on the old girl.mad max custom swing arm and rear rim,with 200mm tire,kerker,mini blinkers,mad max high mount tach.progessive springs,ufo bars,seat lowered 4" wraped in leather.looking foward to talkin about the king of bikes with you all.

Attachments

• Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 55
  • Picture 135.jpg
    Picture 135.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 66
  • Picture 131.jpg
    Picture 131.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 89
Very nice, and welcome. Great looking bikes. Plus, there's a man with the same priorities as me

Riding bikes - first.
Mowing grass - second.

:biglaugh:

Adrew5....

Welcome!!!

Nice bike and nice looking 70 Chevelle in the background :punk:
Is that a true SS???

Neil

thank you.no not a true ss....but it does have a date coded 1970 454 block with about 500 ponies.it's more toward a resto mode type car.700r4 trans.17" and 18 " wheels.i would rather have that personally due to the fact i drive the wheels of that car.next on the list is 4 whhel disc brakes and updated suspension.

yes the bracket is from mad max,the tach is a pro cycle monstor tach that paul had in stock when i bought the bracket.not sure if he still makes the bracket.www.madmax.com is his web site.

hey,i'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself.my name is drew.i have a 97 max i bought brand new.got a few mods on the old girl.mad max custom swing arm and rear rim,with 200mm tire,kerker,mini blinkers,mad max high mount tach.progessive springs,ufo bars,seat lowered 4" wraped in leather.looking foward to talkin about the king of bikes with you all.

:welcome_sign: Drew! You've got 3 nice looking vehicles in the middle picture! :worthy:

thank you.no not a true ss....but it does have a date coded 1970 454 block with about 500 ponies.it's more toward a resto mode type car.700r4 trans.17" and 18 " wheels.i would rather have that personally due to the fact i drive the wheels of that car.next on the list is 4 whhel disc brakes and updated suspension.

Nice, totally understand daily driving hot rods.

Just keeping my tail light car trivia skills sharp. I'm a Chevy man from waaaaaaaay back if you couldn't tell :biglaugh:

Neil

Back