New addition

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, we should hopefully be heading home in an hour or two. He's all good and the wife is recovering well. Thanks to everyone for the support. I'll have to build him a mini vmax now!

Sean

It's a Christmas miracle. Better get every second of sleep in that you can. You're blessed! Congrats.

As far as "the making of" pics and video there are none existing lol.

That's my favorite one. He's not quite as small as it makes it look from my gorilla hands lol though he's for sure a little guy.

Thanks again everyone!

That's my favorite one. He's not quite as small as it makes it look from my gorilla hands lol though he's for sure a little guy.

Thanks again everyone!

Sean, you definitely look like one proud and happy papa. You have a beautiful son - great pics - thanks for sharing.

Mike

Sean, as you remember, 21 December, the winter solstice? it's a bit special den.v this day, if my memory serves me, was born of Macedon, and so on. it does not belong to Sagittarius or Capricorn to:) you have a totally great guy. congratulations:)

so is the baby boy doing ok? everything checked out on him alright? have you taken him home yet? has he ridden on the vmax tank?

ok the last questions for me

LOL. Not on the bike yet. He is home and doing well except his "billyruebens" (probably not speeled right) are a little high. That's the measure used to see how he is doing with Jaundice.

But, he's doing very well and though not sleeping all night yet he's not doing bad either.

Sean

I'm sure the doctor will prescribe it if needed but most newborns afflicted with jaundice respond well to photo-therapy/ billirubin blanket treatment. I used to work for Visiting Nurse Association (Whse Mgr) and we carried those units. They are pretty simple units; a light projection unit connected to a special pad via a fiber-optic cord.

So far all we are needing to do is get him in the sunlight. So, we've got a resting area right in front of the window which seems to be working. His ruben count did not go up from the last visit which is good. He's plenty healthy so far thankfully!

So far all we are needing to do is get him in the sunlight. So, we've got a resting area right in front of the window which seems to be working. His ruben count did not go up from the last visit which is good. He's plenty healthy so far thankfully!
Great news Sean, sounds like you have a good solution, mother nature has the best photo-therapy treatment!

Latest posts

Back