What does your user name mean??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope this works :)

Enjoy the "Real" Bettie :D

Attachments

• bikini3.jpg
    bikini3.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 38
  • bikini11.jpg
    bikini11.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 36
  • bikini12.jpg
    bikini12.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 41
  • bondage17.jpg
    bondage17.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 47
  • lingerie16.jpg
    lingerie16.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 41
Not much imagination here either. I'm a pistol instructor with the NRA and my avitar is looking down the barrel of one of my toys. I'm sure a lot of you know that it's a Desert Eagle. I opted for the .44 magnum rather than the 50 AE due to the expense of the rounds at the time.

Are you sorry you asked?? :biglaugh:

Nickname I got from some buddies after I sent them a musical triva question about Leon Redbone. None of them could get it, so I started giving some clues and still they did not get it.
So in a fit of frustration I typed a clue in bold, large text, underlined stating the most obvious clue I could give them, REDBONE!
For whatever reason it stuck, and now they are calling me Max Redbone. :ummm: But I don't get it, why the max?:hmmm:
My license plate reads: HTFO (Hang The Fu*k On)

Last edited:
'K... mine is from owning and tinkering with Turbo Buick Regals (Grand Nationals and T-Types) for 15 years. My first one went 11.7@118 without ever lifting a valve cover... it had "YGETV8" on the plates!

my names clint and im a retard.....NO im just kidding, but im sure thats what people think. Its actually what people who know me well call me. My name is clint leonard, when i was young somebody combined it to clintard and it has stuck ever since!

First I had to laugh at that...my names clint and im a retard....:rofl_200: It just caught me off guard for some reason. I have a friend named clint and plan on calling him Clintard from now on.

Anyway.....When I was younger we were deer hunting and my Dads friend commented on my brother and I's fair skin, blonde hair and height and said my dad was breeding Vikings. They started calling me and my Brother VikingD and VikingC. First name is Dustin so VikingD, My bro is VikingC (Curtis). It stuck ever since. In Iraq during operations I was simply known over the radio as "The Viking Element"

Anyway.....When I was younger we were deer hunting and my Dads friend commented on my brother and I's fair skin, blonde hair and height and said my dad was breeding Vikings. They started calling me and my Brother VikingD and VikingC. First name is Dustin so VikingD, My bro is VikingC (Curtis). It stuck ever since. In Iraq during operations I was simply known over the radio as "The Viking Element"

Right on bro! :punk:

Comes from the book Dragonsbane, a novel by Barbara Hambly, and is the title used by one of the protagonists, John Aversin, Lord of Wyr - The Dragon's Bane of Alyn Hold - her description of him fits my personality to a T.

My avatar is my next tattoo design. It combines a skull/dragon/sword that forms a VM logo (The wings are the V, the Skull's teeth form the M)

And the Max is definitely a dragon.

:rocket bike:

Mine is pretty simple. I grew up playing Lacrosse, played all through high school, college and even into my mid 30's. Unfortunatley my body has decided it takes about 4 days to recover after a game and showing up to work all bruised up and in pain got old.
Lax being the abbreviation for lacrosse therfore I am no longer a Lax player but I still am a laxfan.

Hung up the lax stick and picked up the Golfclubs .

Mine is pretty simple. I grew up playing Lacrosse, played all through high school, college and even into my mid 30's. Unfortunatley my body has decided it takes about 4 days to recover after a game and showing up to work all bruised up and in pain got old.
Lax being the abbreviation for lacrosse therfore I am no longer a Lax player but I still am a laxfan.

I thought you were a fan of the Airport in LA...:whistlin:

my friend installed a 113 ci s&s motor in my harley 8 years ago..thats a 4 1/2 stroke with 4 inch pistons...most fun and power i ever had....friend died last year..with him not around to work on it..it was not the same to me ...sold it in two week time after his death...and bough a max.....

It all started when I moved from NJ to Nashville to get involved in motorcycle dragracing. I was 6ft 7 at 170lbs if you picture that its pretty Lankee. The slang term for being a northerner is Yankee. Wooooo Lahhh Lankeeyankee. It was my track name for many years, many didnt even know my real name. :clapping:

I thought that you liked to shit alot!

Well, my user name may not be as self-explanatory as Shawn's, but my last name is Huber, and my second love is Beer... thus HuBEER.

Mine is easy enough...

HULIGN is the plate on my Max... I doubt I live up to the title but it just fits.

That plate was the best thing my last wife ever did for me...other than sign divorce papers. Still hoping she'll rot in hell for me.

But I'm not bitter....LOL

Frank

My name is Rich & I swing a wrench for a living, so I use richwrench for e-mails & usernames & such. I guess I just like to keep things simple...

Min is pretty straight forward, My Name is Kelly John, My mom and friends call me KJ, the rest is my last name. It's on my plates - KJSMAX

Latest posts

Back