Damn Harley Guy

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very happy you got your dough. so pizza's on you?

me-and-zena-yeah%21-necklace-gold-300.jpg

dont cuz the belt all the way. just cut it so he can ride but will blow apart in the middle of the ride so he is screwed pushing a 900 pound lawn mower. sorry i mean a harley hahaha

glad you got paid even if it did take a little while.

my suggestion was going to be to follow him to whatever bar/poker run or whatever he goes to and wait for him to go inside or away from the bike then cut the belt off.

sure you lost the parts costs but at least he didn't get the best of you.

Man, if you guys want the worlds best pizza you need to take a ride over by Pittsburgh to a place called "vincents pizza". I've had pizza in about 25 of the 50 states and have never had a better pizza than at that place. You can actually get it delivered anywhere in the world. IMO, the vinny pie is the best. I bet Bill or any of the other guys from out the Burg way that ever ate there would agree with me.

Man, if you guys want the worlds best pizza you need to take a ride over by Pittsburgh to a place called "vincents pizza". I've had pizza in about 25 of the 50 states and have never had a better pizza than at that place. You can actually get it delivered anywhere in the world. IMO, the vinny pie is the best. I bet Bill or any of the other guys from out the Burg way that ever ate there would agree with me.
Sounds like good stuff ! It seems I spend most of my vacation time in Texas or Tenesee though seeing family. That is Ok though because I love Mexican food as much as much or more than I like pizza so I look forward to going home to Texas because the mexican food here sucks !

How do they pull that off? Very interesting sales approach, that's for sure!!

Wonder what they'd charge to drop a half dozen pies off @ BRC?? Couple thou, probly!!

just read thru this thread. and i have a couple thoughts:

1. kyle, great to hear you got your money, wonder what kind of pursuasive words your buddy used on his 'friend' to get a call 10m later

2. spec ops. we've seen a couple bikes that cheap up here lately. is distance an issue?

3. pizza run sounds awesome but with a 10/2 due date not sure how late i can be doing any serious miles...

just read thru this thread. and i have a couple thoughts:

1. kyle, great to hear you got your money, wonder what kind of pursuasive words your buddy used on his 'friend' to get a call 10m later

2. spec ops. we've seen a couple bikes that cheap up here lately. is distance an issue?

3. pizza run sounds awesome but with a 10/2 due date not sure how late i can be doing any serious miles...
I think my Buddy just told him I knew a lot of people in higher places & it would be in his best intrest to pay me. AS far as your 10/2 date good luck looks like I will be sharing my B-day with some one. I was vorn on 10/2 & weighed 10.2 ounces guess the weight had to match the day.

Latest posts

Back