bikesponsors.com

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well KJ, I am glad to hear they are able to do what they say and no catches. I was skeptical, but it appears they just use the media to reach a 'certain demographic' market' (that's people like RaWarrior, not pharts of the antique variety, like me).

I will go to work and view on a couple different computers next week for ya.

Thanks, but I don't need anymore views. I have to wait until the part comes in and put up another video. I have a little eye candy to help out with the next one :biglaugh:

Hey when you post up the link to the vid, so we can be sure that we hit the counter and can pass it around to Video Boost ya, so you can get your counter up faster. It sound like a cool idea.

Hey when you post up the link to the vid, so we can be sure that we hit the counter and can pass it around to Video Boost ya, so you can get your counter up faster. It sound like a cool idea.

I'll do that, I'm just pleased it turned out and hasn't cost me a dime.

Another update.

I got my part, in form of a billet, slotted brake arm that Bikesponsor.com bought for me. I got a notification from paypal that it was purchased, followed up with a eMail from Tom. Due to Tom's backlog, it took a a couple of weeks. but it arrived today. It's now hanging in my garage after getting hit with red anodizing paint so it will match the grill, the 4 scoop inserts, and the mesh in the tail section.

I have a nice girl from up here on campus going to help hot with the video shoot when she gets back from a shooting match and spring break.

Last edited:
Here is another video.
I couldn't get the model, her schedule changed and she flew out right after school. The video might not be able to be displayed everywhere due to the song rights. I'm using a portion of a song and youtube's filter is getting pretty savvy.

So without further delay, here it is.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncOBidXBjGQ

nice when is the next vid or was that it, if it was I watched it, do you get credit for us watching it from the embedded viewer?

Video Watched, Hope that helps.

PS
I definitely like what you've done to your Max so far. :D

Jeez man, you bike sounds so bad ass....:clapping:

What is that system, one we know of with different cans???

nice when is the next vid or was that it, if it was I watched it, do you get credit for us watching it from the embedded viewer?

As soon as this one gets the hits and I receive the next part(s) I'll make another one. I'm going to take video and pictures all summer this year, so that if the part comes in during winter, I can still have footage to use.

Jeez man, you bike sounds so bad ass....:clapping:

What is that system, one we know of with different cans???

yup, like Brian said. Its a Kerker with a IXIL Dual Hyperlow. There's a few of us now that are running the IXIL muffler on the Vmax.

Last edited:
I went to the IXIL Dual Hyperlow website but didn't see a listing for the Gen I VMax. Do you have a model #? I have a chrome Kerker 4/1 w midpipe in-need of a exhaust can or pair like that. The bike looks good KJ. Are you in school for the summer too? I wouldn't be surprised, as my experience is that the non-traditional students often set the bar for the younger kids.

I just got notice of approval for a sole-vendor status purchase of ten Lifepack 15 EKG machines for our EMS education program. With the chargers & accessories and consumable supplies like the pacing/defibrillation chest pads, the contract came to over a quarter million bucks. We train most of the fire/rescue personnel hired locally in a three-county area w/a population approaching nine million.

A late spring blast on the VMax is a good way to clear the cobwebs out after a tough winter semester, yes? When I ride to work, my exec. ass't. calls me, Night Rider. I don't much resemble Nicholas Cage, but he's Ghost Rider anyway.

I went to the IXIL Dual Hyperlow website but didn't see a listing for the Gen I VMax. Do you have a model #? I have a chrome Kerker 4/1 w midpipe in-need of a exhaust can or pair like that. The bike looks good KJ.

They don't make one for the Vmax, I used the one for the ZX600R, and had a coupler stretched on both ends to give me a good compression fit. The angle was nice and mated with the Kerker nicely. If you go here You'll pay considerably less than I did when I bought it and had it shipped from overseas. It was just under $300 ,incl shipping, when I got mine, Indysuperbikes is selling it for $100.
I jumped on the first one I found. lol, I should have looked a little harder. but oh well. It was so worth it :biglaugh:

Are you in school for the summer too? I wouldn't be surprised, as my experience is that the non-traditional students often set the bar for the younger kids.

Yeah, I'm just taking one class though.

A late spring blast on the VMax is a good way to clear the cobwebs out after a tough winter semester, yes? When I ride to work, my exec. ass't. calls me, Night Rider. I don't much resemble Nicholas Cage, but he's Ghost Rider anyway.

Thats what I do, I always destress on my bike. This winter, it will be destressing by new paint job :)

post count is now at 151. :biglaugh:
I posted a link on the star site,the post has 280 views, but the hits from that site are nill. I would guess 10 at most, clicked "play".

Even though it's doing better than the last video, it still seems like the plastic fantastics and the Harley's do well in the hit department. with some of the dirt bikes following close behind.

KJ u should put a link to the vid in your signature.

Latest posts

Back