WTF is wrong withe people

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It can be a bitch taking a shit with a full frame gun. I came up with a safe place to put my full frame when i take a shit these days but i would rather not say. Most of the time i carry my lcp .380 with laser. I dont even know im carrying. I also have pulled one time. I was at bosch in southfield mi of 8 mile. It took 3hours to get my load and a guy comes woundering in and starts bagging everyone for money so he can put gas in his truck and the hi-lo driver said fuck him he comes and trys this all the time so i said no. Well bosch closed as i got my bills and when i pulled up to close my swing doors he came over and started giving me a hard time about not giving him money. It was dark and no one around so when i walked around to unlatch my swing door i pulled and took a step back and said i think its time for you to leave. He shit his pants and said its cool man its cool and booked it. I still had to close up my trailer and depart and thats a crazy feeling when you dont get to watch the guy s every move. Is he going to pop out and get me was going through my head. After a few lights up 8 mile all was ok and i felt ok that i pulled but in the eyes of the law he could have legally shot me.
I love my LCP 380 nice & compact . I can be wearing my shorts & flip flops & no one would ever know I was carrying.

Kyle if you dont have a laser get one. Night and day differance. I was shooting from the hip at a target 30 feet out and grouping around the bullseye. I also have a plus one with a finger grip and it still fits the pocket great.

Nice little gun.

Attachments

• 2013-01-05_22-27-12_321.jpg
    2013-01-05_22-27-12_321.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 16
:rofl_200:If you look close at the laser screws you can see rust from carrying 12 to 18 hours a day delivering bulk co2. the hoses would get frosted and i would rub them with my pocket area. sometimes the hose would leak and spray at me. This gun has alot of pocket hours.

Kyle if you dont have a laser get one. Night and day differance. I was shooting from the hip at a target 30 feet out and grouping around the bullseye. I also have a plus one with a finger grip and it still fits the pocket great.
I dont have a laser & usually only carry in my pocket if I am wearing my casual shorts. I usually carry in a sneaky peat holster. http://www.sneakypeteholsters.com/ not sure if it will fit in there with a laser but I am sure I could modify it to fit. The holster is super nice when I am riding since it is so easy to get to.

Not long ago my best friend and I were eating a an Apple restrun. We always stop at the seme place on the way home from shooting. Two guys came in, collars high and stocking caps low on their heads. One guy stood at the front by the cash drawer and the other wandered back with his hands in his pockets. Both Sandy and I felt uncomfortable. Not thinking about it, I pulled my jacket back and pushed my shirt tail out of the way while I watched the guy wondering around. Sandy (who is left handed, had done the same thing. The walker when back to the front and said something to the guy there and they both left.

Later, we were talking about it- how we each had automatically cleared our pistols- and the thought occurred how dumb that move was on our part. IF something had gone down- they would have shot us FIRST!

just why do you think that is and when did we begin having them. ??

I know you have,( at least what appears to me to be), a very big spending liberal view of economics, now let us hear your stance on foreign policy.:wink2:

I do enjoy your input and arguments, actually very interesting and enjoyable.

O

When you have allies closer to your enemies or otherwise risky territories than why wouldn't you have bases there? It's not to be ready to strike at your own allies, last I checked being surrounded by the enemy wasn't in anybody's military strategy book. Maintaining a base in an ally country 'just in case they turn on us!' is like saying 'lets be sure to have a ton of weapons and staff for easy pickings just in case they need more fire power and prisoners to leverage should they decide they want to take it.' These are not the same as forward operating bases setup with minimal staff and equipment for coms and position, they're fully loaded ops and supply relay points that we'd be seriously hurt by their loss.

My economic views are rather middle of the road. I explain them in my fiscal cliff thread in my 'opinions ahoy' post.

I dont have a laser & usually only carry in my pocket if I am wearing my casual shorts. I usually carry in a sneaky peat holster. http://www.sneakypeteholsters.com/ not sure if it will fit in there with a laser but I am sure I could modify it to fit. The holster is super nice when I am riding since it is so easy to get to.

That's slick Kyle....I don't see any models for a small frame wheel gun like Charter Arms 'off duty'.

Please go to the site below, write a short note to your government reps. It's easy !!!!! Let them know that we don't need any more gun laws. Or your other cogent thoughts

At that site you get phone #'s, address ( home state and washington) and a form for e-mail.

PLEASE DO THIS MORE THAN ONCE.

http://www.nraila.org/get-involved-locally/grassroots/write-your-reps.aspx

Thanks,
Lew

Last edited:
I gess it could happen.

VMax-Mike is
online.gif

vmf%20boostaholic2.gif

My VMax: 2002 carbon fiber

icon1.gif
Re: WTF is wrong withe people
The said thing is this is for the most part forgoten. I still think it would be a bad deal for teachers to have guns on them in the schools. I have almost droped my gun a few times going to the bathroom and now i set it aside until im done. i have never left it behind but i have started to walk away. I have put it in the glove box because i could not keep it on me and left it until the next day. If you carrie often enough you will catch yourself fucking up. I have and luckly i cought myself. Are the teachers going to catch themselves fucking up or is a kid going to catch them fucking up. Alot of what ifs could happen with guns in schools. Saidly to say the best thing is to not make a martyr out of the killer and go on with your everday life so that the next killer wont try to top it. Killers are born everyday and to try and stop them is like bush saying he will get rid of all the terrorist. Its impossible. Anyone could be one. Life it self can change people. Hell money and power can make people do bad things.
progress.gif

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/01/18/security-guard-forgets-gun-in-school-bathroom/

Latest posts

Back