WTF is wrong withe people

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guns were stolden. No gun control law ... ...would have prevented this.

Incorrect. If all guns were kept in secure safes which are bolted to a concrete floor, it would have been extremely difficult to steal a gun.

I'm not looking for an aguement here, but that is exactly what gun control laws are about!

Incorrect. If all guns were kept in secure safes which are bolted to a concrete floor, it would have been extremely difficult to steal a gun.

I'm not looking for an aguement here, but that is exactly what gun control laws are about!

A gun in my home locked in a safe does me no good when someone busts down the door. Home invasions are a fact of life. Even those fancy fingerprint safes can't hold a candle to a weapon stuffed in my couch cushion.

Whoever it was that said in an earlier post " we have the police to protect us" is living a very delusional life.

The police are mere janitors, they show up afterwards and clean up the mess.

Ok, guys. First oif all I have never said those things does not happens in EU at all!
Pls do not throw me a few links you gonna google becouse if I will google a phrase
"school shooting USA" then I will get milions of results...
Yes you can find a few cases like that from Norway last year or occasional shooting in any
country in EU but I can find one shooting story every hour in USA!
Nothing is perfect and its not possible to protect all...but EU shows how to minimize
this almost to zero...

Yes, there are a lot of suicides in Swiss as eutanasia is legal here. Many rich people travels
every year to CH just to make thier final strike. Im totaly ok with that as we all are here in EU.
Thats your life - do it with it whatever you want. I bealive shooting mysef in a head in my house and shooting 20 10yo kids in a elementary school MAKES A DIFFERENCE OF A LOT.
Every Swiss who's been in Army should own a gun - a gun modified to single shot either its pistol or rifle. Why so much suicides? Becouse as I mentioned its easy. I have a gun at hand so why
I should try with a rock? Works exactly the same - do not allow to have a guns then you will have a lot less shooting - as simple is that.

With all do respect to those killed people - everytime people in EU are watching some USA
news with shooting again there's always one spoiler - "poor people but they have what they wanted".

Law in EU is everywhere similar to what Wildweasel stated. In PL if my dog massacre a thief on my land I will go to jail for at least 5 years and the dog will be executed.

Last edited:
My wife is a high school teacher and we have a 26 month old as well. Gotta worry about both of them leaving the house in the morning. My wife has some troubled kids at her school and stopped telling me about the threats she gets on a daily basis along time ago because it drives me nuts. These mass shootings are becomming an epidemic. I believe the only solution is to have an armed police officer and metal detector through main entry of the school. No other doors should ever be opened unless a fire or emergency occurs.

Ok, guys. First oif all I have never said those things does not happens in EU at all!
Pls do not throw me a few links you gonna google becouse if I will google a phrase
"school shooting USA" then I will get milions of results...
Yes you can find a few cases like that from Norway last year or occasional shooting in any
country in EU but I can find one shooting story every hour in USA!
Nothing is perfect and its not possible to protect all...but EU shows how to minimize
this almost to zero...

Yes, there are a lot of suicides in Swiss as eutanasia is legal here. Many rich people travels
every year to CH just to make thier final strike. Im totaly ok with that as we all are here in EU.
Thats your life - do it with it whatever you want. I bealive shooting mysef in a head in my house and shooting 20 10yo kids in a elementary school MAKES A DIFFERENCE OF A LOT.
Every Swiss who's been in Army should own a gun - a gun modified to single shot either its pistol or rifle. Why so much suicides? Becouse as I mentioned its easy. I have a gun at hand so why
I should try with a rock? Works exactly the same - do not allow the have a guns then you will have a lot less shooting - as simple is that.

With all do respect to those killed people - everytime people in EU are watching some USA
news with shooting again there's always one spoiler - "poor people but they have what they wanted".

Law in EU is everywhere similar to what Wildweasel stated. In PL if my dog massacre a thief on my land I will go to jail for at least 5 years and the dog will be executed.

Sat,

You Euros are funny, think you know it all, gave us two World Wars, the Holocaust, the Middle East debacle, and your economys are a wreck, ya, you guys are brilliant.:rofl_200:

O

Is it because they are waek pathetic little shits that weren't bought into line by being slapped in the back of the head by their parents when they were little?

Ya, that is the answer, more violence on little kids,,,Great thinking.:bang head:

O

We've installed systems in 35 different school districts that magnetically lock ALL exterior doors and are covered also with CCTV cameras that's a computer based software program and even have metal detectors in the schools and also have prop alarms that sound if someone has a door open for more than 30 seconds. But it's all about USING it properly. Some lazy ass office workers just buzz people In without even asking why they're there. But used properly these systems are installed exactly for the reason of what happened today. In one school district a kid showed up with what turned out to be a BB gun but he was still arrested. We have the technology to prevent these things from happening but another big part of why is that someone needs to identify these militant type of troubled kids and have them dealt with before they snap. But our system is designed when a teacher swipes their ID badge it turns a camera on and it releases a mag lock and they can open it but its all logged on pc of who when and where the door was used and it can be monitored and operated from any pc anywhere as long as you have the IP address. The schools we put these in catch kids doing shit every day cause the monitor what's happening at all times on camera. All schools need these systems. Ed

We've installed systems in 35 different school districts that magnetically lock ALL exterior doors and are covered also with CCTV cameras that's a computer based software program and even have metal detectors in the schools and also have prop alarms that sound if someone has a door open for more than 30 seconds. But it's all about USING it properly. Some lazy ass office workers just buzz people In without even asking why they're there. But used properly these systems are installed exactly for the reason of what happened today. In one school district a kid showed up with what turned out to be a BB gun but he was still arrested. We have the technology to prevent these things from happening but another big part of why is that someone needs to identify these militant type of troubled kids and have them dealt with before they snap. But our system is designed when a teacher swipes their ID badge it turns a camera on and it releases a mag lock and they can open it but its all logged on pc of who when and where the door was used and it can be monitored and operated from any pc anywhere as long as you have the IP address. The schools we put these in catch kids doing shit every day cause the monitor what's happening at all times on camera. All schools need these systems. Ed

Great system,,now HOW do you suggest we pay for it??? Would you agree with my idea in a previous post to pay for it?

O

I heard on cnn news he shot through the glass to get in, all the cameras and security would not have stoped this evil kid, 1 life or 28 , he was on a mission to kill and he did so he is a coward to take the lives of children, these things never happened when i was growing up and going to school but then when i was going to school we still had GOD in our life,and the Pledge of Alegence, not Technology.. Also i hear people talking about gun control now is not the time to be concerned about that its time to pray for the familys who have lost there kids.

Sat,

You Euros are funny, think you know it all, gave us two World Wars, the Holocaust, the Middle East debacle, and your economys are a wreck, ya, you guys are brilliant.:rofl_200:

O

Ya and you americans are also "us"...but little bit diffrent form 300 years...
You did have some history at school, right?

Economy?!? Now thats funny as shit!
Our economy have never been better as there was no AMERICAN crissis in PL nither in CH and last years CH is having DEFLATION, not like INFLATION in america.
Oh and crisiss whch have started in USA in 2007 - mortgage crisiss.

Tell me, where did you get this pal?

I heard on cnn news he shot through the glass to get in, all the cameras and security would not have stoped this evil kid, 1 life or 28 , he was on a mission to kill and he did so he is a coward to take the lives of children, these things never happened when i was growing up and going to school but then when i was going to school we still had GOD in our life,and the Pledge of Alegence, not Technology.. Also i hear people talking about gun control now is not the time to be concerned about that its time to pray for the familys who have lost there kids.

Believe me I've done my share of praying but to just ignore the threat to my liberties is to invite disaster. There was a gathering outside the white house yesterday and it wasn't for those little kids, it was solely for increased gun control so make no mistake we will have to be vigilant in defending our liberties again. For the people across the pond, through my other interests I know just as many that would love to have that freedom restored so don't think for a second that you speak for everyone because you don't. The bottom line is he could have done more damage with a google smartphone, a trip to the hardware store and the gas station... Evil people exist, it doesn't matter how they became crazy because they just are, do you ask why a crazed dog bites and tries to kill? I don't, I just shoot the bastard.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Ya, that is the answer, more violence on little kids,,,Great thinking.:bang head:

O

It seems you are just a NO person. Im gonna tell you something very peculiar... Im a young guy at 32 right now and i got my share of beating from my parents, teachers and kids at school when i was a little rugrat. I love them regardless. Now i know that i was being "educated" not spanked just because... I went to school and fought with some school mates and got ass kicked and kicked ass as well, i got scars, injuries and such and im here to tell the story as a regular society member example.
Today if a parent slaps his kid its just violence, if the teacher taps a kid it is violence and if kids just play around it is bullying and then what do we got? All messed up kids that talk back to the parents (when they don't beat them up - all fecked up inverted society), teachers and all the authority "symbols" that they should obey and pay respect to. Sometimes a good slap is the best option. I still have no kids but my dog knows it well. My wife cannot control my dog and he does what ever he wants with her but when i get home he gets his shit together because he knows whos running the show here... Its the same all along... It all starts when they are little and the upbringing makes people what they are today and when parents rather give them a playstation instead of go play with them to the yard and pay attention to them this is what we get. Kids that have no sense of valour or cost of life. The best toy i had when i was a kid was a bearing cart my dad made for me, i had that little thing for like 10 year till i broke it and then i made my own. When kids always get what they want and the parents in order not to have to listen to them and be left alone just give it to them they will bare no sense of life and how hard is to manage it... Thats all...

Sat,

O

Do your homework and go google "subprime" and then come back again to extend your apologies to the euro trash... It all started on your neighborhood... When you don't know what you are talking about its better not to come to a public forum and show everybody what ignorance is all about... I see my self as a polite person but sometimes i have to talk in the same language to be understood... Sorry if i sound a bit unfriendly but i just like things to be clear when less than accurate things are being said...

Well i'll do that search for you...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subprime_mortgage_crisis

It seems you are just a NO person. Im gonna tell you something very peculiar... Im a young guy at 32 right now and i got my share of beating from my parents, teachers and kids at school when i was a little rugrat. I love them regardless. Now i know that i was being "educated" not spanked just because... I went to school and fought with some school mates and got ass kicked and kicked ass as well, i got scars, injuries and such and im here to tell the story as a regular society member example.
Today if a parent slaps his kid its just violence, if the teacher taps a kid it is violence and if kids just play around it is bullying and then what do we got? All messed up kids that talk back to the parents (when they don't beat them up - all fecked up inverted society), teachers and all the authority "symbols" that they should obey and pay respect to. Sometimes a good slap is the best option. I still have no kids but my dog knows it well. My wife cannot control my dog and he does what ever he wants with her but when i get home he gets his shit together because he knows whos running the show here... Its the same all along... It all starts when they are little and the upbringing makes people what they are today and when parents rather give them a playstation instead of go play with them to the yard and pay attention to them this is what we get. Kids that have no sense of valour or cost of life. The best toy i had when i was a kid was a bearing cart my dad made for me, i had that little thing for like 10 year till i broke it and then i made my own. When kids always get what they want and the parents in order not to have to listen to them and be left alone just give it to them they will bare no sense of life and how hard is to manage it... Thats all...

On this I agree with you 100% weasel.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Ya and you americans are also "us"...but little bit diffrent form 300 years...
You did have some history at school, right?

Economy?!? Now thats funny as shit!
Our economy have never been better as there was no AMERICAN crissis in PL nither in CH and last years CH is having DEFLATION, not like INFLATION in america.
Oh and crisiss whch have started in USA in 2007 - mortgage crisiss.

Tell me, where did you get this pal?

Sat,

You deny that Euro is not in major fiscal crisis?? Do you ever read, Pal:rofl_200:

The US has bases all over Europe because you have proved you cannot be trusted.

O

Back