Lowering RPM's

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW, I just read all that.
That really sucks, but I've seen it happen before.
But that is exactly why I chose NOT to Dyno my Bike at thunder last year since I rode it there and wanted to be sure I could ride it home.

PS
Now I feel a little bad about giving you crap about those Lithium Batteries.

I have a thick skin when it comes to stuff like that, it's when someone threatens me physically, like the auto or truck that passes you and then cuts you off, slams on their brakes, or doesn't give you the full lane, or just pulls into your place, expecting you to move because they're bigger, those are the people who I am offended by their lack of concern for my physical well-being. Unfortunately, that's pretty-much all day and night in south Florida. You have to drive very defensively, and use your power and handling to remove you from harm's way.

I was gonna post-up in the Electrical thread, I just got the news that the Parts Unlimited Ballistic rep gave the "OK" to warranty my failed Ballistic lithium-ion battery at 100% replacement, they are going to drop-ship to my home a replacement. I have the paperwork. When I get it, I'm going to turn it in at the dealer where I originally-bought it almost a year ago, and exchange it for a Shorai lithium ion battery. The shop owner said they stopped selling the Ballistic but they still sell the Shorai. The rep called it a "goodwill gesture," I call it a good business practice. The shop at-which I bought it is Competition Cycle Center, Dania Beach FL 33004. I have been doing business there since about 1975.

I might do a fuel-air ratio dyno pull sometime, but not for a max power pull! I am not in any hurry to do that either, as it seems to work pretty-well now.

I think my Stage 7 & UFO 4/1 work better w/the back-pressure the megaphone offers.

Hi,

Any knows what year Venture Final Drive fits a 1985 Vmax

Thanks,

Peter

I couldn't wait t o take the Venture drive off. It castrates a stock Vmax, acceleration wise. If you've got a hot motor and 1st is totally useless? Then maybe.

Latest posts

Back