Dman999

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Bill , and definitely sending Prayers Dman's way. Always the life of the party kinda guy, don't think he'll be down long . Were pulling for ya Dman

Wow that really sucks. Thanks for the update. Dennis.....get well quickly! I've ridden with you for many miles and know you're an excellent pilot. Damm gravel, deer, road kill, idiots turning in front of us etc etc. Always be on the alert, but sometimes crap happens. :confused2:

Dale #2592

Really sorry to hear, with those injuries it must have been quite an impact and tumble. Thank god his head came out unscathed. Hopefully the hand injury will not be too bad and the leg will heal up good.

Many painful days of healing ahead.......glad to see he's got some good friends for support, that means a lot.

Get better soon Dennis.

Mark

It's never good to hear about a fellow biker going down. Good to hear though it's not a life or life threatening at this time. Prayers out to him and the family for a speedy recovery.

Bummer Dennis..........Hope for a speedy recovery buddy!...........Also hope the Max is easily repairable, adding you to our prayer list!..............Oh and another thing................Try to keep your hands off the nurses!!.............Tom.

Get well soon buddy. Hope to see u at thunder next year. Plus I think you owe me a few beers. Thanks for the updates Bill.

Dayumn! Sorry to hear about this Dennis. I hope you have a speed, FULL recovery.

Sorry to hear this. I met Dennis this season and he's a great guy. Heal at God Speed Dennis. Thoughts and prayers to you Bro. Thanks Bill and everyone that helped out.Please keep us updated
Steve-o

Same here at Thunder......Heal well Dennis.

I'm sure there out there but I never heard of a decent tow operator. AAA RV the only way to go.

Fricken crook tow operator is charging $300.00 to get the Max out of the ditch and tow it 10 miles! There's gotta be a special hot little corner in Hell for assholes like this.....
When I drove a truck I was sympathetic & tried to help people to a certain degree. I notice her its not much that way any more. Makes me want to go back driving.

Well you could post his name address and phone number...and that way people on here know who to stay away from?

Dennis is a tough kitten. This is horrible I'm gonna go uo there wends. I believe this is the second time his vmax was in a wreck. I believe he bought it off a family member after that person wrecked it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Wow, I havent seen Dennis for a year now, but from the sounds of it, he will pull through alright in due time. God speed to you Dennis......

Back