Blinker suggestions

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnipeJDM

Reaction score
What are you guys using for front blinkers other than OEM? I have the OEM's but they are in pretty poor shape. Looking for a cheap, good looking alternative. LED would be fine. Can you use something like a flush mount signal up there on that bracket?

thanks,

Looks like we all use the same:) Don't mess with LED's - you will need to attach resistor to each light or replace your relay with special one.

Attachments

• h1.jpg
    h1.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 19
  • h2.jpg
    h2.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 21
Looks like we all use the same:) Don't mess with LED's - you will need to attach resistor to each light or replace your relay with special one.

Does that shield mount with the front signals like the OEM one? If so, I think I might grab a pair of these as well.

Not too concerned with the LED's yet. I have resistors, but haven't got them wired in yet. I installed the CBR tail light the other day and it's led. Love the way it looks btw. Just looking for a better alternative to the ugly fronts. I like the first ones posted from EBay. No reisistors needed and look great.

IMG_0467.jpg
[/URL]

IMG_0468.jpg
[/URL]

If you like that first set,
I'd look on Ebay for a similar looking pair that are 3 wire (dual filament) if you plan on using them up front, so you will still have the running lights.

PS
That CBR tail light looks great !

PSS
I'd burn that horrible OEM rear tire off and get one that doesn't ride like soap in the corners as soon as possible (Shinko TM 230, Bridgestone Exedra Max, Michelin Commander II, Metzeler ME880, etc.).

!

PSS
I'd burn that horrible OEM rear tire off and get one that doesn't ride like soap in the corners as soon as possible (Shinko TM 230, Bridgestone Exedra Max, Michelin Commander II, Metzeler ME880, etc.).

10-4. This thing hasn't moved under it's own power since 1998. When I verify she's going to go, tires will be bought. Actually been reading reviews today. Good reviews on the metz's and the michelin. Anyone here have the Michelin?

Man, a ton of options available. I only stock a small percentage. Here's some sample pics of the stuff I stock normally.

I've even taken the plain aluminum and smoke signals and black powdercoated them. makes a very nice look.

Attachments

• Led Signals.jpg
    Led Signals.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Standard Signals.jpg
    Standard Signals.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 21
Back