Fast food junkie, now

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayhawk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Couldn't resist the allure of the Burger King any longer. Traded off the Max today, and very happy with the deal I got. Will pick up my black B-King on Monday. Pics to follow, some may need to shield their eyes. :)

Congrats, let us know what ya think of it. Sorry to hear one less Maxer in N. Tx.

Congrats, let us know what ya think of it. Sorry to hear one less Maxer in N. Tx.

I'm still a Maxer at heart, and someone else's butt will be riding my Max around the Metroplex pretty soon, I imagine. I'll snag a new Max at some point, perhaps after the rush is over. I bet I'll meet one of them at a stoplight this fall, and he'll be bragging about hanging my B-King's head over his mantle right here on this board.
:damn angry:

Congrats on the bike! I'm actually a fan of the BKing so make sure you post some pictures and I hope you stay on the forum!

good luck with the B king nice bike..id be on a b king if i could fit my leg under the tank to shift

Congrats, I love the B-king, every inch of it including that marvin the martian exhaust.......Have fun and be safe....

lol WTF after all the threads you posted on the New Vamx you are jumping ship? You must really be disapointed in the new max. Good luck with your B-King. I had the Suzuki dealer call me when the B-king showed up. I just can't get used to how wide it is.

lol WTF after all the threads you posted on the New Vamx you are jumping ship? You must really be disapointed in the new max. Good luck with your B-King. I had the Suzuki dealer call me when the B-king showed up. I just can't get used to how wide it is.

No, no. Not disappointed in the new Max, just disappointed in the price. I'll snag a new Max at some point, obviously just not right off the bat.

I would have also traded my V-MAX in for a B-KING but than I started to wonder what I would do with all my free time and also affraid my tools would rust from just laying around and not being used.

C'mon Yankee - you could stretch a rod on that B-King as fast as you've stretched 'em on a 'Max ! LOL :biglaugh: You hot-shoes always push the limits of any machine you ride , and that's a compliment, not a flame.:punk:

I would have also traded my V-MAX in for a B-KING but than I started to wonder what I would do with all my free time and also affraid my tools would rust from just laying around and not being used.

Lankee, get the BKing....I'll take your tools. :clapping:

I'm not sure if you now have your BKing, but I was finally able to do a demo ride on one this weekend and it is a nice f'n bike! My legs fit in nice under the scoops although someone with longer legs might have an issue. Bike handles really nice and I was at 140 kph in 2nd! and was only half way to the red line!! The BKing pulls like a mofo at all rpms, so Jayhawk if you have your BKing right now, I'll bet you are having fun! :biglaugh:

I'm not sure if you now have your BKing, but I was finally able to do a demo ride on one this weekend and it is a nice f'n bike! My legs fit in nice under the scoops although someone with longer legs might have an issue. Bike handles really nice and I was at 140 kph in 2nd! and was only half way to the red line!! The BKing pulls like a mofo at all rpms, so Jayhawk if you have your BKing right now, I'll bet you are having fun! :biglaugh:

Yeah, I got a black one...and I'm having fun. I'm only 5-9, so the long leg thing isn't a problem. I'll get some photos up pretty soon, and perhaps a little video. If you can get by the looks, or at least sort of embrace it's ugliness like I do, this bike is a hoot. An adrenaline pump.

Latest posts

Back