Finally!!! I am VMax owner

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psrumors

Reaction score
I have been riding bikes since I was about 9 years old (turned 45 in July). My first street bike I pulled from the woods and got it running when I was 14 years old. It was a 1974 CB360 that had sat for probably 10 years. I rode the snot out of that thing around the neighborhood and from that point on knew I wanted street bikes.

I've been through many bikes, Rebel 250, Suzuki Marauder, Yamaha FZ1 (3 of em), KZ1000s, Kawasaki H2 750, as of late many Harley Davidsons (current ride is a Road Glide Ultra) and countless other bikes. The VMax is the one bike I always wanted but never bought. It never fit the bill for what I was building, what I was needing or just couldn't afford it..then Wednesday I looked on CL just to see what was out there and a 2009 with 4k miles on it showed up. Next thing you know we had a deal and I picked it up this morning.

One of my FZ1s was worked over pretty good and was fast, but from a red light I do not believe would hold a candle to the VMax...but that is comparing a bike I have not been on in over 12 years.

The wife is learning to ride her own bike, a Harley Iron 883 so the VMax will be used when either I am riding alone or when we are riding to dinner on separate bikes. For trips and such the RGU will still be the go to couch.

AND, I already got my first kill....a newish Mustang GT figured he would see what the bike was made of...it was a walk in the park to run away from him. His personalized tag say "See Yah"......HAH

Attachments

• IMG_20170823_200139421.jpg
    IMG_20170823_200139421.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 64
Congrats.......your Max looks to be in amazing shape!

The VMax is a lot of fun......it'll make you smile each time you take it out. :biglaugh:

Best of luck with the new bike, enjoy and be safe.

Congrats.......your Max looks to be in amazing shape!

The VMax is a lot of fun......it'll make you smile each time you take it out. :biglaugh:

Best of luck with the new bike, enjoy and be safe.

It does seem to be in very nice shape. It has the original tires which still have lots of tread remaining which indicates the bike couldn't have been ridden to hard.

I'll be putting new tires on it and doing a complete fluid change

Congrats! I know you're going to love it! I've never ridden a Gen 2, maybe one day ;)

CONGRATS on your purchase looks great and now let the mods begin HA HA:eusa_dance:

I always say "I'm going to leave this one stock"....it never happens

A passenger backrest is the first on the list so the wife can ride for trips to dinner...

Then a tune and exhaust are a must, it is too quiet and I don't care much for running around with cats....

From there we shall see what happens.

That's a massive can on that lol. It sounds really good!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back