just bought an '06 with 8000 miles

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dfwjjr

Reaction score
Been my dream bike since high school. It is pristine-I paid 4900....I think that was fair?

Attachments

• 00707_HgrTRe3VSy_600x450.jpg
    00707_HgrTRe3VSy_600x450.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 111
that's a good deal if it was stock.
you have a pipe, backrest, windscreen, and crash bars from what I can see.
you did very well, congrats

that's a good deal if it was stock.
you have a pipe, backrest, windscreen, and crash bars from what I can see.
you did very well, congrats

looks like a custom seat also:punk:

Good looking bike.. looks like a real good deal:punk:

Been my dream bike since high school. It is pristine-I paid 4900....I think that was fair?

Good for you to finally get one! Great deal for such a clean low mileage bike.

Congrats and enjoy!

Very nice. You made yourself a very good deal!!:eusa_dance:

Dale

VMF welcomes you and congratulates you on a great purchase! Is the exhaust a early UFO setup? I do like that style of clamping the cans vs the welded on bracket of Marks.

Great deal and congrats!

On a side note: Man I just don't understand many motorcycle owners... how in the HELL does someone own a VMax and only put 8k miles on it? Do they just use the Vmax to get their mail at the end of the driveway? I put 3k miles on my Vmax in the first 3 weeks I had it. But it's not just the Vmax... I see low mileage bikes on CL all the time. It's like they bought a motorcycle just look at. I don't get it.

Great deal and congrats!

On a side note: Man I just don't understand many motorcycle owners... how in the HELL does someone own a VMax and only put 8k miles on it? Do they just use the Vmax to get their mail at the end of the driveway? I put 3k miles on my Vmax in the first 3 weeks I had it. But it's not just the Vmax... I see low mileage bikes on CL all the time. It's like they bought a motorcycle just look at. I don't get it.

i thought the same thing.

then i had kids.

i thought the same thing.

then i had kids.

Haha. I hear ya. I got kids too. Yea my weekends are often spent in a cage playing taxi to kids going from game to game. But if I got time, I hit the road... even if its just for an hour. I dunno. I just feel like I can put a thousand miles on the bike without even trying.

Haha. I hear ya. I got kids too. Yea my weekends are often spent in a cage playing taxi to kids going from game to game. But if I got time, I hit the road... even if its just for an hour. I dunno. I just feel like I can put a thousand miles on the bike without even trying.

i bet as they get older i'll be able to, but mine are 2.5 and .5 right now.

Couldn't agree more, ya done great on that bike! And yep, the 07' is the quickest! Haha, welcome and super nice Max.
8 k, it seems sad when you say it out loud, these machines are definitely happiest when there's bugs in their scoops!
Ride on all.

Sent from my XP7700 using Tapatalk

Talk about not riding these things, I got my '96 last year with only 3,500 miles on it! The guy had it sitting in his garage for 8 years because it was "too scary to ride!" A good CL find that only cost me $4k!

I just bought a 07 with 4300 miles its so clean its like brand new i couldn't be happier.. It had the original tires i replaced both and the breaks..

Latest posts

Back