Which Vmax?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brando55

Reaction score
Trying to decide between 2 bikes.

One is a 1999 with 22,000 kms other is a 2006 with 45,000 kms. Asking price is the same for both at $5000. Both are in excellent shape with a few accessories such as windshield, backrests and exhaust. Wondering if there are any big differences between these years and if so which would be the better option.

Not much difference, there was a slight improvement in 2002 but with either year you would be getting pretty much the same bike. I'm thinking you might be able to work out a better price on the '99 but that all depends on the seller's attitude IMO.
Take a look at this thread to give yourself some ammunition when bargaining on price: http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=21240

How about the 1998 1500cc fuel injected option lol. I've got that one over here (which can be shipped easily enough)

How about the 1998 1500cc fuel injected option lol. I've got that one over here (which can be shipped easily enough)

I got dibs!

Do you have a store front Sean? And do you still offer chrome 1st gen scoops?

LOL, not a conventional one. My shop does sit alone on the property out in the boonies. Eventually we'll build a house there but for now the shop works out fine.

Latest posts

Back