I found a FREE image resizing program

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firefly

Reaction score
http://bluefive.pair.com/pixresizer.htm

This program worked good on windows xp and will work with older windows .

down load the program then install it, be careful of the location you store the resized image in ( I use my photos) the first option it will give you is the program file which is too buried in.

It worked flawlessly and I tested it under Feature testing post, Please do all your testing there.:cheers00:
________
Airstream

Last edited:
To insert an image in your post:
1- Do not click on insert image on top.
2- Scroll down this page until you see Manage attachments,click and browse to upload an image from your computer.
To be successful you have to reduce the size of your photo before uploading it.
Note: the above program creates another image edited
and saves it to the location you use for photos.
If you let the program store the image in the default setting it will store it in programs file and you might not find it:).
I hope we'll start seeing great photos.
Ibrahim
________
headshop

Last edited:
Great program Firefly! I just downloaded it and tried it out. Works like a champ! Highly recommended .

G Man

Firefly,

I've been told off for posting non-bike stuff in this section. Just thought I'd tip you off to stop you getting in trouble with this topic being non-bike related.

LAMBCHOPS said:
Firefly,

I've been told off for posting non-bike stuff in this section. Just thought I'd tip you off to stop you getting in trouble with this topic being non-bike related.
:nyah nyah: firefly:Flush000:
________
CBF1000

Last edited:
wots that suppose to mean?

as I kept telling the wife, I'm not a mind reader

Latest posts

Back