Put yourself on the map...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4gasem

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have gotten a lot of people to sign up on the Frapper Vmax map but I know some of you here haven't. I didn't start it, but the guy that did never sold it. I was the second one on it and now there are 500+:clapping:

Post a little about yourself and a pic of your ride...

Map is now here on this forum! http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=2640

Cheers,
Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
I never knew about this. I wish google would design something similar, u know it would work a lot better. I didnt realize it but theres a guy real close to me, ill have to figure out how to get ahold of him

I never knew about this. I wish google would design something similar, u know it would work a lot better. I didnt realize it but theres a guy real close to me, ill have to figure out how to get ahold of him

That's what is cool about it!:thumbs up: :coolgleamA:

Bump for NooB's and you lazy gits... :clapping:

Come-on! More is better!:thumbs up:

I tried it but the stupid pin won't move to the location I want it to go to. :ummm:

Bump for the NooB's!

Hey Buster... I made this a sticky but feel free to remove if you deem necessary. :thumbs up:

Hi and hello to everyone, I am new here, and this is the first forum I have ever joined. Drop a line to me if you ever get the chance. Thank you all for having me.:eusa_dance:

Hi and hello to everyone, I am new here, and this is the first forum I have ever joined. Drop a line to me if you ever get the chance. Thank you all for having me.:eusa_dance:

Welcome DjDrPhil,

I know you'll find this place not only informative, but also entertaining.

Latest posts

Back