I got desperate!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zewerr

Reaction score
Being over a month since my motorcycle was wrecked, I began getting desperate! The weather was sunny, and still, my bike has not been fully repaired. I stared at my riding gear sitting there, looking for some action. So I threw the gear on and went out to the garage and fished out the first thing I saw with two wheels! Chicks dig me!!!!

I cruised through town, making challenges at every stop light.

100_4792.jpg

Traffic got a little bad in some places, so I couldn't open it up and do some wheelies and stoppies for the ladies.

100_4646.jpg

I finally made it to some of the back roads and got to fly through some high speed corners.

100B4781.jpg

100B4722.jpg

Later on, some of the ladies stop me and told me to show them what the bike could do, so I did some burn outs and donuts for them. And they all through their undies at me!

100_4790.jpg

Now the chicks won't leave me alone. Maybe I don't need to get my bike back!

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry:confused2:

Seriously, those are some great pics

I'd have to imagine that if I was in the same situation, I would prollie jack the scooter from my daughters boyfriend and get a fix.

:eek:hyeah00: The milk crate on the back is the crowning touch to those pictures! LOL.

Latest posts

Back