Any Vmax Rider's play PS3 - GT5 game

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a PS3 and I'm always trying to find a good motorcycle racing game. I play need for speed alot and also uncharted 1, 2 and next will be 3. I loved GT3 but haven't tried GT5 yet but I'm sure when I get out of my current financial hole I'll get it and then check with you guys and do some online racing. These games are awesome now. Alot different than the old Nintendo but Legend of Zelda is still one of my all time favorites.

I used to play gt3 nice game to.

GT5 racers lets get together soon and race on line....

I was more of a cod player but Haven't even turned the ps3 on in over a year!

Fullhouser1 is my tag

I'm bunnyman327 in gt5 friend me with a note.... that you are from vmaxforum.

"o" gauges order and on the way.

Attachments

• vmax tach order.jpg
    vmax tach order.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 23
In a few months we have to drive in GT6. Can't wait :eek: :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

In a few months we have to drive in GT6. Can't wait :eek: :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm have gt6 have been on line yet, just been racing in the game...

Any vmax riding with gt5 / gt6 we all should get together and start racing on line.

I play! Send a friend request to me. DEATH-DEALER-LV. Make sure you add that your from this forum so I'll accept.

Too bad there aren't very many good motorcycle games?
I'd like to see a simulation game too - realistic clutch/shifting and physics. How fucking cool would it be to be able to lowside or highside in game due to error?

PS3, I have Black Ops, COD, not sure what it is. Need to set up setuff since I just moved but I'll be online soon, that'd be fun to play with fellow VMax'ers

Latest posts

Back