#2000??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think if there is any posting prizes given out it should go to Redbone for the best avatars and sig's:rofl_200:takes me 10 times longer to read his posts than anyone else's for some reason :ten_out_of_ten:

If there is you have a LONG way to go my friend...

YEAH right! - but I read most posts by clicking through in the email alerts I receive, and they were closing in to post#2000 (in total that is) - so I tried to post 'something' that would be post#2000 ...

By the way, reading posts this way apparently doesn't log me in, so I'm wondering, maybe the site is very under-rated in terms of users ?

YEAH right! - but I read most posts by clicking through in the email alerts I receive, and they were closing in to post#2000 (in total that is) - so I tried to post 'something' that would be post#2000 ...

By the way, reading posts this way apparently doesn't log me in, so I'm wondering, maybe the site is very under-rated in terms of users ?

each time you read something it doesn't count as a 'post' though....

I think if there is any posting prizes given out it should go to Redbone for the best avatars and sig's:rofl_200:takes me 10 times longer to read his posts than anyone else's for some reason :ten_out_of_ten:
Complete agreement from this side! If there's a suitable award for 'site embellishment' I suggest we give it to Redbone! :punk:

Complete agreement from this side! If there's a suitable award for 'site embellishment' I suggest we give it to Redbone! :punk:
Just for your info it is getting near the end of the current month (Blondes) and we here @ Rebone Avatars are tediously working on new material for next month!
If you didn't notice, we found a second pic of our lovely blonde avatar so I thought I'd throw that in there just for the last couple days!
We strive to keep it fresh but tastefull here at Redbone Avatars!:biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back