!!!!Pulled the Trigger!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RagingMain

Reaction score
2008 FJR AE, 13 miles when delivered.
Bike is pretty damn fast. Not used to the windscreen yet.
Keeping the Max

Attachments

• FJR1.jpg
    FJR1.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 55
  • FJR2.jpg
    FJR2.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 53
  • FJR3.jpg
    FJR3.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 67
  • FJR4.jpg
    FJR4.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 62
  • FJR5.jpg
    FJR5.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 51
  • FJR6.jpg
    FJR6.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 69
  • FJR7.jpg
    FJR7.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 46
  • FJR8.jpg
    FJR8.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 42
Nice ride, I ride a few times a year with a guy who has one. Heck ya that thing is fast, the adjustable wind shield is pretty sweet also, enjoy!

Congrats on the new ride! Just goes to prove that ugly guy + nice bikes = pretty lady passengers :rofl_200:JK

Enjoy the new FJR, I'm sure you won't be disappointed with it.

Mike

Whats that I see....is that......is that a GAS GAUGE?

You mean they DO exist? I thought motorcycle gas gauges were something that was chatted about in the back corner of shady bars by sketchy guys wearing sunglasses. Nobody knew if they actually existed, or they were even possible.

You know what you have to do now...find a way to race it with the Max!

Sweet and you still have room in your garage for more. I need a bigger garage.:ummm:

CaptainKyle: You seem to get along with your neighbors, maybe you could rent space?:biglaugh:

If I get much more in my garage, I'll have to start putting bikes in my compound. I'll have to enclose the carports.:rofl_200:

CaptainKyle: You seem to get along with your neighbors, maybe you could rent space?:biglaugh:

If I get much more in my garage, I'll have to start putting bikes in my compound. I'll have to enclose the carports.:rofl_200:
I wish ! Me neighbors do stupid stuff with there garages like park cars in them:rofl_200:

Sweet and you still have room in your garage for more. I need a bigger garage.:ummm:

Unless I make the old lady park on the street I will have to move some bikes out of the garage. Probably hard to tell in the photo but there are 4 bikes in there now.
Max, FJR, 250 Ninja, 200 Suzuki DX.
I am a lucky man :punk:

Latest posts

Back