# 217 Vmax relay

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: # 211 Vmax relay

I say close but not set , not yet. We still don't know for sure about the first leg. But I hear ya, most of the trip is spoken for just need to work out details as it gets closer.
Shane when do you expect to be in the Danbury area?

You guys are getting ahead of yourselves. the bike leaves my place in my truck and I have NO dates or times. yes were going to make this happen but lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Kyle I can meet a family member in bristol if that's easier or tex on Saturday at the dragon hotel or where ever he's staying sept 20th . piece of cake !!!!
If Tex can get it that would be the ultimate situation. If not I will talk to my brother in law he is only about 40 miles from the dragon. he is real close to 321

You guys are getting ahead of yourselves. the bike leaves my place in my truck and I have NO dates or times. yes were going to make this happen but lets not get ahead of ourselves.

I expect 8/1 or 8/2. PM me on setting up details.

In 4 weeks I am headed through Danbury (I am in Va). I am not sure if I will have an extra spot in the trailer. If I do, I can stop and pick it up and bring it back to Northern VA area. PM me Kyle, if you don't have something else lined up

August 1 or 2or September 1 or 2. Augest is ok with me but I thought we were talking a month:ummm:

In 4 weeks I am headed through Danbury (I am in Va). I am not sure if I will have an extra spot in the trailer. If I do, I can stop and pick it up and bring it back to Northern VA area. PM me Kyle, if you don't have something else lined up

August 1 or 2or September 1 or 2. Augest is ok with me but I thought we were talking a month:ummm:

Sorry, 8/29 or 8/30. Please PM me to set up the details.

Rick, not sure how long of a ride it is for you but I am trailering my bike up to PCW I'm hoping in about a month. I will be running up the NY State Thruway and can pick it up and bring it down to Central Jersey if that somehow helps. I Also have friends in Saratoga Springs and in Kingston that I manage to get up to see a few times a year so I travel there anyway and can bring one of my trailers up when i go.

Bob

Well I have confirmed my trip to the Tail of the Dragon 09/18-09/22. The only dilemma right now has to do with having space for #217. Right now 6 of the 8 bike slots on the trailer are confirmed, 2 more guys were originally going but as of a few minutes ago might have to attend to work conflicts instead. If they remain tied up that would open up room for #217. Also since it is a rolling frame and it doesn't need to be handled with kid gloves there is always the option of tethering it down in the bed of one of the trucks.

As we get closer to that date I will be able to confirm space availability. Worst case scenario I know Kyle has the plan B of storing it with his family in that area until December. I think I will be able to pull it off, but like I said before its not my rig so I cannot confirm it until I get the green light from my buddy.

Ryan

Well I have confirmed my trip to the Tail of the Dragon 09/18-09/22. The only dilemma right now has to do with having space for #217. Right now 6 of the 8 bike slots on the trailer are confirmed, 2 more guys were originally going but as of a few minutes ago might have to attend to work conflicts instead. If they remain tied up that would open up room for #217. Also since it is a rolling frame and it doesn't need to be handled with kid gloves there is always the option of tethering it down in the bed of one of the trucks.

As we get closer to that date I will be able to confirm space availability. Worst case scenario I know Kyle has the plan B of storing it with his family in that area until December. I think I will be able to pull it off, but like I said before its not my rig so I cannot confirm it until I get the green light from my buddy.

Ryan
Cool how ever it goes thanks for trying. It deffinately don't have to be treated gental at this point. I don't think the bed of a truck on its side is going to hurt it at this point.

Cool how ever it goes thanks for trying. It deffinately don't have to be treated gental at this point. I don't think the bed of a truck on its side is going to hurt it at this point.

Lol I was at least going to try tethering it standing up. But if on its side potentially rubbing a bit is okay that might make it easier to find it a spot. Probably going to have two trucks and two trailers (4 bikes each). I think it will work out, time will tell.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Lol I was at least going to try tethering it standing up. But if on its side potentially rubbing a bit is okay that might make it easier to find it a spot. Probably going to have two trucks and two trailers (4 bikes each). I think it will work out, time will tell.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
Thanks ! now 2 years from now I might smack some one for putting a fingerprint on it.:rofl_200:

Maybe I'll shrink wrap it before it leaves here

You know you could troll Kyle bad by stenciling random crap on it with rattle can paint. That or have every person sign the frame who participates in the journey south with a paint pen, could snap a few quick photos before it is sanded and repainted. The possibilities are endless... :biglaugh:

You know you could troll Kyle bad by stenciling random crap on it with rattle can paint. That or have every person sign the frame who participates in the journey south with a paint pen, could snap a few quick photos before it is sanded and repainted. The possibilities are endless... :biglaugh:

I thought about that , maybe put a faux cover on it and we could all sign that on the under side and leave it there.

Latest posts

Back