Seriously? Why i don't ride with other bikers.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No sympathy. Got what he had coming to him.

Call me cruel, but I hope the rest of them get what they have coming to them too.

I despise squids, they give us all a bad name. Same as straight pipes giving all riders a bad name....

Ride of the Century happens here in St. Louis. I make sure to avoid it at all costs.

I had the pleasure of making a Vmax rally in Eureka Springs and it was hands down the best time I've had riding a motorcycle. Look forward to doing it again. Riding with good people is something you shouldn't skip on.

Even though I ride solo all year around I wouldn't prefer it that way. Part of riding for me is making memories. For my old brain, memories dont stick so well when I'm alone.

I compensate by bringing friends and loved ones in my head and heart. I think about my kickass grandfather who died of ALS a lot when I ride. I think of my tough grandmother who was a retired nurse and took care of me when my mom didn't want to be a mom when I ride. I put that wonderful women through hell coming home banged up and bloody from all the stupid fighting I did as a rowdy teenager. I think about my Uncle Webb who was one of the coolest men on the planet until cancer got him. When I come across an awesome view on the Vmax, I stop and have a chat with them all. Damn wind always kicks up dust in my eyes around that time too. Funny that. But that's what makes that place stick in my memory. I often wonder if their faces will fade in my memory and get replaced with the views I shared with their ghosts.

That's a great series of memories, well-told. Glad you had a strong woman to help raise you when it was needed. Good memories are always there, they just age themselves.

On larger rides there usually seems to be a few just like that. Its sort of nice when a group of experienced adults can enjoy a spirited ride without all the squid/HD-esque antics that attract Jonny law or get people hurt. I would have taken an immediate leave had I found myself in that group. 95% of my rides are solo for just this reason. Good vid, thanks for posting it.

On larger rides there usually seems to be a few just like that. Its sort of nice when a group of experienced adults can enjoy a spirited ride without all the squid/HD-esque antics that attract Jonny law or get people hurt. I would have taken an immediate leave had I found myself in that group. 95% of my rides are solo for just this reason. Good vid, thanks for posting it.
Well if you can......see if you can make eureka springs next year.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

Well if you can......see if you can make eureka springs next year.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

Already planning to hit thunder, ill get Eureka to if I can and it wont bring me through any metro areas. I have the map out already to check it out, its been entirely to long since ive had a good road trip on two wheels.

Back