Boredom....F4 VMax mash

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdeitz1979

Reaction score
Was cleaning out the garage and had an idea lol. Check it out, let me know what ya think about the idea
5569c86a54d60cd1b13923ab6fd364ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If youre going to do it, id suggest switching to clipons, usd forks and a tailsection to complete the look, lol. I say go for it! Ive often wondered what the max would look like with full body work... i do forsee some excess heat being generated unless the side vents were opened up some. This is also coming from a guy thats making his max into what could be classified as a sport muscle bike, lol.

Do it, man. Just be sure you can undo some or all of it if you want. I'm working on some stuff myself that could be polarizing.

It's nothing that will happen immediately but I would definitely make sure that it could be removed with no signs of it being done. I like the term polarizing haha.
Don't get me wrong, I love the vmax, but mods and fabrication, it's just what we do lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, it's your bike, your plan, and if you decide you want to explore the design, we'll all be watching, if you post pics along the way. I just think the lines of a 600 supersport fairing aren't flattering to the VMax. Something like a R90S or a R100RS I think would be better to use the VMax layout. Maybe a Dunstall Norton, or a MV Agusta 750 America. Something that shows-off the engine more-than a full fairing but I understand you're looking to use what you have. The traditional 1960's/'70's faired sportsbikes usually have long, prominent gas tanks, which the 'Max doesn't.

ClickHandler.ashx
ClickHandler.ashx
ClickHandler.ashx

ClickHandler.ashx

Someone get ahold of KJ and see if he'll photoshop the mashup for a preview, lol.

Latest posts

Back