So, the Max got a stablemate on Saturday

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nubicon

Reaction score
I'm not sure if you'd call it a little brother or a big brother, but their intended design is very much the same.

New KTM.jpg

New KTM rear shot.jpg

I haven't had much of a chance to ride it anywhere but my storage facility parking lot, but this thing is STUPID. A quarter throttle at 3k rpm in the first 3 gears sets off the traction control! I cannot wait until it gets warmer and I can let this thing eat.

Last edited:
Holy Jeebus. You are a lucky rider! Those bikes are the only ones I've ever seen that rival my lust for the Max. Rise safely.

Elimax

Those links don't work either. You can upload the pictures to the Gallery here or attach the pictures to your message. The attach option looks like a paperclip when you are in the message editor.

I went on a ktm demo ride last summer and got to jump on a 1290 Superduke R. Those bikes are completely badass.

Nice looking bike. Ive seen a modded 1290 embarrass several gen 2's.

I'm starting to feel like I'll never find out. We're getting another noreaster right now. I had to wait 4 weeks to go get the bike because of snow, and now it keeps snowing when it should be warming up! :bang head::bang head:

I was very interested in the Gen 2 Vmax until I sat on one at the NY motorcycle show. Unfortunately the ergos didn't fit me at all so I had to scratch it off the list.

I had posted this in another thread. I really like the Gen 2. I'm also keeping my Gen 1's. Unfortunately this is what i feel like sitting on a Gen 2.

It is a big bike.

Attachments

• 22_0215_Khozan_-Race5_GS__DBW6591.jpg
    22_0215_Khozan_-Race5_GS__DBW6591.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Back