Mercedes supercharger

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey guys iv been contomplateing a new max project and im thinking of building a supercharger set up of corse with magnacharger being rather difficult to get ahold of has anyone considered a 99-2000 MERCEDES BENZ KOMPRESSOR C230 SLK230 2.3 LITER SUPERCHARGER it seems like it would be a decent canidate if fliped upside down however im nervous it will produce to much volume and how much motorwork would i need for something like this im good at fitting things together to make them function but as far as actual motor dynamics fuel to air ratios compression that sort of thing i know very little can anyone give me some advice with this?

I was thinkig the same few years in the past cuz I can get them locally for 200 bucks.
Its eaton compressor so the same shit that was installed as magnacharger etc.

Yes, we've contemplated this same project and actually picked up a toyota MR2 supercharger that is much smaller in size so it should be easier to package.

MR2 is a ghost car in EU...but mercedes is a common shit to get.
Lots of eaton compressors - the smallest is from 2 liter engine i bealive.
The only problem is the have an intake casted along with top cover.
Might require some machining work.

What you need is a small vertical flow compressor. Most around like those eaton have side intakes so kinda hard to get the carbs to fit unless you go with side carbs like in the hardleys... eventhough a lot of fitting work to be done...

Latest posts

Back