Miles Till Reserve

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's getting down to the last drop. How much do the tanks hold?

My light seems to come on between 90-110 it's only came on 5 times I think. I have a station with clear gas right next to the house so it's usually the first or last stop on any rides so usually stays topped off.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Actually, there were a couple of instances when I pushed it further. First time I got to 131 and when I filled up and topped it, I got 4.1 gallons(so yeah I was on fumes). The second time I pushed it to 127 and fill up took 4.0 gallons. So now I start looking for petrol when the clock reads 115...120 tops ;)

Got up to 42mpg before I added a wind screen and saddle bags; 38mpg after. Lowest mpg on a tank for me is 30. More shift light, less mileage.

Got up to 42mpg before I added a wind screen and saddle bags; 38mpg after. Lowest mpg on a tank for me is 30. More shift light, less mileage.
I see the range is pretty close for all. I went on a 3500 mile ride this summer, I managed to drain my tank at 73 miles once, but that was when playing catch-up to the pack for 25 minutes, nit smart I know, but super fun! Mostly, I need to be looking for a fuel stop at about 85 miles, normal driving with a vboost hits along the way. Furthest I've ever gone, (and actually did run out), was about 112 miles, that was a test, mellow 60 mph driving. (Was trying to see if I could make it to work and back on one tank.....nope, 120 mile round trip). I carry 2 small Jerry cans when on a longer trip, 1 in each hard bag. Love this bike so much, I really don't care how often I need to stop! Ass gets numb anyway.....need to have Sean work on my factory seat for sure!

Sent from my XP7700 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back