I used to think this was a cool forum now I am about done with this place..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

2stangs69-91

Reaction score
I used to enjoy being apart of this place back in the day. And for the most part the people that where here back then are still pretty cool. Now I am getting a little tired of all the know it all, must comment on everything ass holes I keep running into. I posted a for sale add. I didn't ask for anybodies opinion. I didn't ask for anybodies help but i get all kinds of it...thanks for the Vmax brother hood WTF...guess I am getting out at the right time.. thanks for all the help from the people that give it, and are true friends I appreciate it. I hope you get your forum back to the way it was. for the rest off you fuck off dont need your opinions or your help never have...:bang head:

Too bad. I like Mustangs and Vmaxs.

I deleted my original post that pissed you off. Don't be mad about it, now your thread has a bunch of views and responses which should help you get the $8000.

c'mon guys. since when was it bad form for a member to voice his/her displeasure? we do it all the time. if he wants to vent, let him. if he wants to leave, whatever. there are better things to do than to feed the fire, like helping Ryanneal find neutral on his overheating ride. we all know that there ain't a damn thing wrong with the site. we're all entitled to our opinions even if they're wrong. but as a forum poster, we're not immune from the opinions of others whether or not we asked for them, it's the 'Net. **shrug**. good luck 'stang. have a wonderful and blessed life.

I have never talked or dealt with 2Stangs but the guy has been here since 2007 which is a lot longer than many guys so I give him props and some respect for that. I don't know what has changed in the forum that evidentely was everybody blowing sunshine in each others asses I guess. As long as I have been here there was ALWAYS diverse and varied opinions here whether they were solicited or not. I have seen several posts by members that got opposing or corrective statements to their post and the original poster gives his diatribe that the Forum had gone to shit and they are leaving. OK, so someone has an opinion on your post and you don't appreciate their feedback. So you color the whole Forum as faulty? What's up with that? And using the Fuck word like you're some high school testosterone fueled idiot. You did yourself the disservice of acting like a little kid. Grow some balls 2Stang. Have a little spine and self restraint. If you were upset, just leave. We don't want to see people lose comraderie and their affinity toward the Forum but I'm mature enough to take a little criticism without getting my panties in a bunch. Maybe it is time for you to find a Forum where everything is flowers and candy and nobody dare try to help out or inform a poster of reality even if it does poo poo your posting. Hope you find whatever it is looking for in a better Forum but I know it won't be better than the one you just left. Bye.

My bike has more stuff done to it than he has, everything he did, I did, plus. And while my bike isn't an '06, it is a rare and valuable classic, and has the original paint many consider the 'most-handsome' (well, I do!).

If he wants to ask $8K, I hope he finds someone willing to give him something which he's happy to get, and he can move-on to other interests.

Me? I'm too-busy finally being able to enjoy my bike, and will continue to fiddle w/it to my heart's content. If I can find the time to dismantle it & get the frame powdercoated, and reassemble it, it might be worth $4K w/all the options, or $3K w/o, & sell all the stuff separately. But, then again, you have to want to sell it, and right-now I would rather ride-it! :biglaugh:

I like the forum, I find lots of ideas about what & how to do things, and it keeps me outta bars and other sordid locations where one is apt to get-into trouble. :confused2:

I have been on this forum for a long time and have seen times when I wasn't pleased with what was happening at the time. The "Lanky Yankee" era among others. I learned a long time ago to not take the posted word too literally. Many people have difficulty expressing themselves tactfully. I have received texts from friends (and sent them) that required explanation as they pissed off either me or that friend. Most of the time the intent was not as perceived. That is the case here also. The original posts in 2stangs for sale thread could have been much more tactful and supportive but I believe all this has been blown all out of proportion. It now seems 2stang is upset at something in every thread. Some people seem to enjoy feeding the flames also. We need to back off and let this die a natural death and stop negative comments on either side. There is no upside to continuing. In fact, I wouldn't mind if the for sale thread was deleted and restarted afresh. There is no need for this.....:confused2:

Patmax your a real funny guy. You posted you never talked or delt with me and then posted all that stupid ass crap like you know me or what I am talking about?? I believe you are the type of person I am referring to when I say "know it all"...and yes you can fuck off..maybe I am still full of HS testosterone? Because when I see that type of shit I just want to punch you in the face ??

2stangs69,

I am new to the forum and I have nothing to gain or lose by giving my opinion. I don't know you or anyone else here.

You had the right to be a little annoyed at the initial response to your post about selling your bike for for $8k. However, you took it to another level and acted like a child / tough guy. The reality is you need to chill the fu** out. Life it too short to get all upset about such unimportant shit. Take 5-10 deep breaths the next time.

When you calm down, go back and read the first 10-15 responses (including your own) to your post and maybe you'll see it. You do come across very angry over a statement that was actually correct but could have been worded different. I mean, he didn't attack you personally. It just seems that you're waaaaaay too sensitive, but it's all good. Maybe you're a nice guy in person.

2stangs69,

I am new to the forum and I have nothing to gain or lose by giving my opinion. I don't know you or anyone else here.

You had the right to be a little annoyed at the initial response to your post about selling your bike for for $8k. However, you took it to another level and acted like a child / tough guy. The reality is you need to chill the fu** out. Life it too short to get all upset about such unimportant shit. Take 5-10 deep breaths the next time.

When you calm down, go back and read the first 10-15 responses (including your own) to your post and maybe you'll see it. You do come across very angry over a statement that was actually correct but could have been worded different. I mean, he didn't attack you personally. It just seems that you're waaaaaay too sensitive, but it's all good. Maybe you're a nice guy in person.

Yup, hate to say it but he has point. You claim to be 47 in the other thread but come across as just another angry 12 year old on the internet.

As someone who has been involved in countless forums and currently operating 2 (one with roughly the same activity as this one) there are always individuals like this who go off on a tangent for one reason or another contrary to their previous posting behavior.

Personally if I were you 2stang I would send a PM to a moderator to remove this and the sale thread and be done with the issue altogether. Nothing good will come of this and if you step back and look at the situation impartially you should be able to see that as well.

A forum is a place for discussion and the stating of opinions. It should not be able a place that digresses into petty bickering and nonsense that derails its purpose.

Arguing_571b6f_445390.jpg

OK I normally don't respond to these types of post. But the more we all respond the more fuel gets added to his fire. A mod should close this thread and his account and be done with the bs name calling,swearing , criticizing towards members etc. Stangs noone is forcing you to be here so be a man & go away if you don't like the forum. Very simple.

I've been here since '08 and also saw the Lankee Yankee etc stuff that went on, and was perfectly satisfied with how it was dealt with in the end.

Yea sometimes a few people can get irate or come across a bit like 'know it alls', but I have no prob with that and happy to deal with it, it doesn't affect my experience here all too much,

So if you're no longer happy, then so long and good luck to you 2stang, hope you'll pop your head back in sometime to say hi.

All you people commenting on my age and how I act are no better than I am coming in on a thread insulting me and claiming to be on the high road and helping out. If you truly were on the high road you would do it with out the insults and trying to cut me down. As soon as you do you discredit everything you are trying to say and becoming just like everybody else..a hypocrite. Which in turn proves the point of what I was trying to say in the first place...the quality of people who are posting on this place. Sad

come on guys you can do better than that pile on to your Vmax brother kick him why he is down show your true spirit..

thread is closed, unfortunately i didn't see how it could provide a positive dialog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back