This is a cool helmet

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of the states here don't have a helmet law, So those guys would be good to go. It's not DOT approved so it wouldn't fly in NY, but it's very cool.

Can always buy a DOT sticker for it! Looks like a sharp helmet, but damn that is a big price tag. I paid $60 for my helmet new in the box... It's not as flashy but it gets the job done. I totaled a HJC CL-14 in my one and only wreck about 8 years ago but kept my melon in tact!

2010-HJC-IS-MAX-Bluetooth-Modular-Helmet.jpg

Yeah the "Hello Kitty" one is my choice...

The predator eyeport looks to be too-small for the kind of peripheral vision you need for a bike. I'd rather have the articulating shoulder rockets to dispatch the homicidal driver intentionally cutting me-off.

it is neat to look at and sure that you would gain a few looks. But at that price, I can find a much better use of my cash.

alien stuff is cool but saw this:

"Not for Street or Race Track use."

A lot of the states here don't have a helmet law, So those guys would be good to go. It's not DOT approved so it wouldn't fly in NY, but it's very cool.
i I WONDER WHY ITS NOT " DOT " APPROVED ? ... MINE IS ! :confused2: :biglaugh: :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200:

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg