F6b

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely not for everyone but they ride extremely well. One of the smoothest most comfortable bikes you could ever own. Bike wise it should be an easier sell than the Vmax for the wife. More room and I would imagine significantly more comfortable for the passenger.

There's a guy on the gl1800 board that cut the trunk off his stock wing. It looks exactly like this new one. I would ride either into the ground.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

The red/black combo caught my eye. But I couldn't bring myself to part with my Rune to get one, and there's only so much room in my garage. Recently, someone posted up a pic online of a custom green/black one as well. It, too, is really eye catching IMO.

Honda F6B-red.jpg

Honda F6B custom green color.jpg

I think Mother Honda also needs to include a factory cruise control for this bike. I think either of these two, with a good trailer would be the bees knees in cross country travel.

The red and black is nice in person. But I ran the numbers and i am about a year out before can really try to get one. Who knows what i will want by then.

On the plus side, my wife has kept her promise about me being able to buy guns with no complaints from her since I sold the bike. I have added a New Vaquero .45, an Ar15, and a XDs to my collection with no questions. Gotta love that.

Back