On the cheep

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G'day Kansasbugkiller!

If you need a hand with your vmax, this is the best place.
I would be OK with ringing you from Australia to talk you through something like fork seals. That doesn't even sound like it would take any effort at all, so don't be shy about asking for a bit of help! (My phone bill won't change at all if I make a few calls to the US.)

With respect to the manifold - carby boots, they can stay cracked on the outside for years and years without leaking! No rush there, unles it is actually got a leak.

It's nice to hear from you. Enjoy the summer coming!

G'day Kansasbugkiller!

If you need a hand with your vmax, this is the best place.
I would be OK with ringing you from Australia to talk you through something like fork seals. That doesn't even sound like it would take any effort at all, so don't be shy about asking for a bit of help! (My phone bill won't change at all if I make a few calls to the US.)

With respect to the manifold - carby boots, they can stay cracked on the outside for years and years without leaking! No rush there, unles it is actually got a leak.

It's nice to hear from you. Enjoy the summer coming!

Thank you mate.:)
It run,s fine a long time ago I fixed equipment I can be a little over the top when it comes to
Stuff . Next time I will try it my self On the forks.
It would be great to ride down under some day for shure you take care and look out for wallaby's.
:punk:

its too bad you're not closer, i'd tell you to bring it over with the parts and a 6 pack.

its too bad you're not closer, i'd tell you to bring it over with the parts and a 6 pack.

Been to mass many times good old toll road .
Trying to sneek my 66 foot 102 inch wide truck in those small streets:clapping:
Thanks much I would bring a case dont know how well it would end up .
But we would have fun doing what was it we are doing. :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200:

Back