Thaks Ninganeer

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spyder13

Reaction score
Hey Ninga remember I rode back from Kyle,s with youguys. Wel that toll rode you took me on I just got the ticket in the mail. He he funny

you're welcome? *awkward chuckle*.
you talkin bout the one that goes by the airport? if so, blame Tex85. it was his gps that guided us through that neck of the woods. lol
otherwise, i cant think of any other road than the beachline, but we split up at that intersection

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

I did say there would be a toll so have your epasses out before we left lol... Do you have an epass spyder? If so, contact them with your account number and they will throw out the ticket and just assess the $1-2 toll.

I hope it works out, didn't mean to get anyone in trouble!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Not mad, kinda funny. I tried to stay close to you to see if pass as one. no luck. oh well

I guess in theory two bikes could go through next to each other and appear to be a car to the sensors. Although I think they snap photos of every vehicle that goes through, transponder or otherwise. It all comes down to if the computer reviews the photo electronically to pull out a tag number to check for all other sorts of nefarious activity.

If you do have an epass in your car you can probably get out of it easily. I should have been more clear on the route we were taking. If I run into you at some point in the future, first round is on me!
1195602.3ac7f8e9a4845c72378e446c990f6c77.gif

Latest posts

Back