I was " KNOCKED OUT AT WORK "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i .. " ROMAX ", I LOVE THE WAY YOU EXPLAIN THINGS ! .. THAT IS SOME FUNNY SHIT ! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:.. I SAY YES TO SHAVING YOUR HEAD ! .. I ACTUALLY WANT TO SHAVE MY HEAD AND PUT CROSSED CHECKED FLAGS ON BOTH SIDES , WITH MY FIRST STOCK CAR NUMBERS ON THE LEFT AND MY SECOND STOCK CARS NUMBERS ON THE RIGHT , THEN WHEN MY HAIR GROWS BACK , I WILL BE THE ONLY ONE THAT KNOWS THAT THEIR THERE ! .. THEY WERE A VERY BIG PART OF MY LIFE ! :punk::punk::punk:

you mean get tat's? sweet awesome idea man.......:punk:

I know how you feel CR, I've been tagged by a 16' 2X6 from about 10' off a wall. It smoked me on the front side of the melon. I looked like i was hit by an axe, right out of a horror movie. I took a knee for a few min., then went to see the blood bath in the mirror, it was a LOT of blood. Then drove myself to get 7 stitches. That was about 5-6 yrs. ago.

Last yr. i fell backwards of a ladder while taking down a plank off the scaffolding, my head hit a 2X4 and split my head again, i never lost consciousness, but my bell had been rung, among other painful points. I was leaking from the cranium again. Another 7 stitches and my daughter told me to never shave my head. I just want to do to see how bad it looks, should i?

I laughed to tears reading your misfortunes.

CR good thing for you it was not to serious an injury, although I must admit it was really funny to read that post, especially Sean's reply and Romax stories.

LOL, I have a couple of head scars myself. The biggest head injury for me was avoided with a helmet (which was cracked and so was my passengers from banging into me). The second biggest was probably about 10 or 12. I was running up behind my younger brother to scare him.

We were loading up the car for a vacation trip and I tripped on a wheel or something in the yard. Ended up going headfirst at full run into the rear bumper on our 1976 Chevy truck. I can tell you that the truck won.

I woke up and instantly was puking my guts out and bleeding all over the place. A quick trip to the ER (sickness ended by the time we got there) and some stitches (have a nice line right in my eyebrow) and stayed with a friend of the family while the rest went on the trip.

I was sick for about a week from the concussion. I did get to watch them stitch me up with a mirror though!

I inducted my youngest daughter into the "Clan of the Head" about 4-5 years ago. Wheelie on the 4 wheeler didn't agree with her (told her to hold on better). Head hit the crossbar and split that sucker right open. She didn't bleed much since I immediately reached around and held it all tight while we went to the house. No stitches since they now use the glue. She's got her matching scar to me now.

The oldest got her's from her glasses when she hit the ground while I was flipping her. Dang kids, they need to get a better sense of balance lol.
Sean

Glad youre okay brother. Its amazing how bad some of those can actually be. I was working at a diesel shop a while back. Was doing a dot inspection, and when the trucker pulled the hood open as i was walking out of the shop, his missing convex mirror post stabbed me right in the forehead. Was totally wicked. Could have gouged my eye out.

Latest posts

Back