Finally ready !!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tasty!

Only thing Id change would be a lower seat. Short legs I got. and better lines.

Thanks !

Actually the seat is newly upholstered (right word ?) during which the seating position was a little bit lowered and also the 'bumper' for the fuel cap was lowered a bit to fit the upper line of the bike. I was in doubt, but choose to do it this way, because to make this bumper even lower as it is now, would make the bike look too low in the back part, too much chopper-style if you know what I mean. But I admit this can be a very personal taste-thing. Good thing about the new upholstering is that it's much firmer than the original. Nice for longer drives :-D

@Michael: I would like to, but you might better take a look on Youtube, where are a couple of soundtracks to see and hear. To be honest: the sound recorded sounds like shit ! You completely miss the dark, deep rumble that makes these exhausts so lovely to hear :worthy:

When is 'ready' really ready when you're infected bij the mod-monkey ? :bang head:

Again got some upgrades done like wide scoops, Braking Wave front discs, stage-3 mod with 4 K&N's to accomodate my personal dream-mod on my vmax: a NOS bottle integrated in my dummy :punk:

When I first got my vmax I had this idea in mind, but some other things had priority. Finally I could make it happen and I'm pretty happy with the result.

Next step: Barnett or lock-up clutch and ISR stuff on the dragbar, thereafter some special paint when I know how... and when I win the lottery...

Attachments

• IMG_0766.JPG
    IMG_0766.JPG
    166.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2194 - kopie.JPG
    IMG_2194 - kopie.JPG
    214.4 KB · Views: 47
  • dummy.JPG
    dummy.JPG
    229.8 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Never mind that..whats the deal with no hashish for foreigners anymore? Oh by the way nice job!

And found a nice place to make a couple more pics...

Attachments

• all kl.jpg
    all kl.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 33
  • bottle xtrkl.jpg
    bottle xtrkl.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 27
  • bottle.jpg
    bottle.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 25
  • switch and bottlekl.jpg
    switch and bottlekl.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 24
...and another one...

Attachments

• IMG_2252 adjusted kl.jpg
    IMG_2252 adjusted kl.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 26
I had to inhale some NOS for dental surgery..weird feeling..Only half aware of what's going on

DAYUMMM ! :clapping: Did you "spray" it yet ?

No, not yet... the NOS-build-up is still in progress, but this part of the bottle-integration was a little (...) more expensive than I hoped for, so the whole NOS-setup has to be done in two stages. This is part one, the fuelpump/solenoids, nozzles etcetera will be done a.s.a.p. when budget is available... :)bang head:) ...for the time being, I'll be just enjoying the looks of it :D

Photoshoot with my customized Vmax:

Attachments

• UltraHD.jpg
    UltraHD.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 25
  • vmax shoot 2016.jpg
    vmax shoot 2016.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 24
That looks really good!

Any details on your nitrous system?

Don't see many with USD forks and a stock wheel. Is that a COO setup?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks guys,

The NOS-setup is a wet-system project in progress (very young kids now, so progress is currently a bit 'on hold' :sleep 2:) When the moment arrives, it's intended to be installed with hidden lines in-between the carburator assembly, so it'll not be visible. Only the bottle and Holley fuel-pressure indicator in the dummy and the arm-switch on the left scoop are currently mounted and will be visible when the whole setup is complete.

The USD is a custom made from a Suzuki R750R with extra aluminium tubing for added 'fatness'. The CNC billet yokes (right word ?) are also custom designed and made to fit those forks.

I maintained the original wheels on my max, because even though my Vmax is thoroughly customized (only the main frame is still original), I really wanted to have the original design characteristics of the Vmax still recognizable, not creating some kind of Frankenstein.

That's why I had the original rear wheel professionally widened by Deget to 240mm, instead of putting in CNC-wheels from a shop. The front wheel is also still original, even though both wheels are polished.

Well... now I need to find some more time to actually ride my bike :punk:

Thanks guys,

The NOS-setup is a wet-system project in progress (very young kids now, so progress is currently a bit 'on hold' :sleep 2:) When the moment arrives, it's intended to be installed with hidden lines in-between the carburator assembly, so it'll not be visible. Only the bottle and Holley fuel-pressure indicator in the dummy and the arm-switch on the left scoop are currently mounted and will be visible when the whole setup is complete.

The USD is a custom made from a Suzuki R750R with extra aluminium tubing for added 'fatness'. The CNC billet yokes (right word ?) are also custom designed and made to fit those forks.

I maintained the original wheels on my max, because even though my Vmax is thoroughly customized (only the main frame is still original), I really wanted to have the original design characteristics of the Vmax still recognizable, not creating some kind of Frankenstein.

That's why I had the original rear wheel professionally widened by Deget to 240mm, instead of putting in CNC-wheels from a shop. The front wheel is also still original, even though both wheels are polished.

By the way, I've got those two pictures also in 6000x4000 but that's about 15MB per file. If anyone would like to have them I can sent them via wetransfer.

Well... now I need to find some more time to actually ride my bike :punk:

Latest posts

Back