I was " KNOCKED OUT AT WORK "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
i .. YESTERDAY AT WORK , I JUST HAD SET UP THIS GMC CREW CAB DUELLIE ON THE LIFT , RAISED IT ABOUT HALF WAY SO I COULD PULL THE WHEELS OFF TO DO THE BRAKES , I LOOK AT ALL OF THE LIFT LOCATIONS TO MAKE SURE THEY ALL LOOK GOOD , THIS IT ONE LONG & HEAVY BEAST ! .. SO I HAD TO WALK OUT TO THE FRONT SHOP , SO INSTEAD OF WALKING AROUND THE TRUCK , I HUNCHED OVER AND WALKED QUICKLY UNDER IT , AS I REACHED THE BACK OF THE TRUCK AND STARTED STANDING UP WHILE WALKING FAST , THE GUY STILL HAD HIS GIANT , DROP DOWN , FUCKING TRAILER HITCH IN THE RECEIVER , IT CAUGHT ME A LITTLE BIT FORWARD OF TOP DEAD CENTER OF MY SCALP ! .. NEXT THING I NEW , I WAS FLAT ON MY BACK TRYING TO REGAIN MY COMPOSURE , MY NECK WAS IN SE-VIER PAIN & ALL OF MY LIMBS WERE TINGLING , I COULDN'T MOVE OF ABOUT 30 SECONDS , THEN I COULD FEEL THE WARM BLOOD START RUNNING DOWN MY HEAD , I'M IN THE BACK SHOP BY MYSELF , SO I HAD TO GET UP & GO OUT FRONT , SO I ROLL ONTO MY LEFT SIDE & STAGGER OUT FRONT , ( BLOOD RUNNING DOWN MY FACE ) THEY ALL FREAKED OUT AND CALLED THE AMBULANCE , THEY WERE THERE IN MINUTES , BACK BOARD & NECK BRACE , THE WHOLE DEAL , WHAT A NIGHTMARE ! .. SO 3 HOURS & 4 STAPLES LATER , NECK EX-RAYED & A CAT-SCAN , ALL WILL BE FINE THANK GOD ! ... NOW I'M SUPPOSED TO BE OUT OF WORK FOR 5 DAYS AND STAY ON THIS " OXYCODONE " PAIN KILLER UNTIL THEN ! ... I'M JUST REALLY GLAD I DIDN'T HIT MY FOR-HEAD , I WOULD HAVE NASTY SCAR FROM THAT !

Attachments

• 100_1334.jpg
    100_1334.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 79
  • 100_1335.jpg
    100_1335.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 88
Sorry to hear about this incident Tim. hope your back up and feeling better soon.

but Sean, that's some funny shit right there :rofl_200:

Mike

Have them put a spike in it while you're there!

R.O.T.F.L. ............. coffee in the keyboard , still laughing . Not at you C.R. , just Morleys sense of humor ......... still laughing .

hope you're feeling better C.R. ..................still laughing

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Tim ,sorry to hear bout the headbanging:bang head:,hope you enjoy the time off:clapping:(oxy's) ,but I must agree with Sean,you should have a spike installed while you got it open!

Tim ,sorry to hear bout the headbanging:bang head:,hope you enjoy the time off:clapping:(oxy's) ,but I must agree with Sean,you should have a spike installed while you got it open!

Yeah , maybe a predrilled hole for a screw - in style , so you could remove it when playing jump frog .

:rofl_200:..... still laughing.

Tim, when you woke up did you happen to take notice whether or not your pants were down around your ankles and if dueling banjos was playing in the background. Just curious.

In all seriousness, sorry to hear that. On the bright side, at least you and the owner of that duellie didnt have anything in common for that trail hitch would have had a spike on it instead of a ball..Just my 2 cents :) :) :)

CR - OUCH !!! I've done that before, but not nearly that bad. Hang in there bud.

Sean - That was brutal... :rofl_200:

Damn Tim, You gotta stay alive to get to Florida... I'm sure happy that others do the same crap that I do. Makes me feel like I'm normal. :biglaugh:

I haven't had an accident free work day in a long time. Cable on the garage doors snapped yesterday and I was standing right in line with it when it did.:bang head:

The Green's just for you.
Take care of yourself,
Dave

How's the hitch?

lol

Glad you're OK Tim. Those scalp wounds are the WORST! Pain doesn't have far to travel and they bleed like a stuck pig.

Heal fast!

Chris

Gah, that has to hurt! I have a bathroom cabinet door, that when open it's just the right height to be out of eyeline but low enough to hit the top of my head. :bang head:
I have hit my head on it several times since I moved in and it is soo painful! I can just imagine your head must be hurt'n big time. Take care and hope you feel better Tim!
I'm gonna have to talk to the guy that installed that cabinet....oh yeah, I forgot, it was me!:doh::doh::doh:

yp bro what the F!!!!!! man that looks like pain it self. hope you get to rest up while on the pill. hahaha

seriously man glad your "ok" it totally explains why i had a splitting headache last two days, i never get them like this.....creepy man creepy.

if you needed more time to work on your bike there are easier ways to get days off man, seriously.,....... :hmmm:

Glad your going to make it Tim...Usually its the shins...but the head...WTF..
Spikes...yup Sean has something right there...

Tim, when you woke up did you happen to take notice whether or not your pants were down around your ankles and if dueling banjos was playing in the background. Just curious.

In all seriousness, sorry to hear that. On the bright side, at least you and the owner of that duellie didnt have anything in common for that trail hitch would have had a spike on it instead of a ball..Just my 2 cents :) :) :)
i .. " BRIAN " I ACTUALLY DID HEAR BANJO'S FOR LIKE 10 MINUTES , BUT MY PANTS WERE UP ! .. :confused2: .. I KIND OF WISH THEY WERE DOWN !:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Back