I was " KNOCKED OUT AT WORK "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad your OK ! Like Sean said put a spike in it or a steel plate so next time you wont feel it.
i .. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A STEEL PLATE ABOUT AN INCH WIDE , STARTING AT MY FRONT HAIR LINE AND GOING OVER THE TOP OF MY HEAD & DOWN THE BACK OF MY NECK TO MY SHOULDERS , THEN I COULD JUST STICK BIG SPIKES ON " LIKE THE ONES ON MY HELMET " WITH MAGNETS ! .. :punk:

Damn Tim, You gotta stay alive to get to Florida... I'm sure happy that others do the same crap that I do. Makes me feel like I'm normal. :biglaugh:

I haven't had an accident free work day in a long time. Cable on the garage doors snapped yesterday and I was standing right in line with it when it did.:bang head:

The Green's just for you.
Take care of yourself,
Dave
i .. I APPRECIATE THE GREEN ! .. :punk:

Jeezbus Timmy, that looks painfully ugly!! Get better soon brother!! :punk:
i .. I MUST SAY , WHEN I WAS LAYING ON THE STRETCHER IN THE HALLWAY OF THE HOSPITAL , BEFORE THEY DID MY NECK X-RAYS & CAT SCANS , I WAS THINKING , " WHO SHOULD I CALL " ? .. SO I CALLED " DANNYMAX " , THEN I WAS THINKING , " MAN , THANK GOD FOR THIS FORUM " OR I WOULDN'T OF HAD ANYONE TO CALL ! .. :confused2:

How's the hitch?

lol

Glad you're OK Tim. Those scalp wounds are the WORST! Pain doesn't have far to travel and they bleed like a stuck pig.

Heal fast!

Chris
i .. IT FEELS LIKE I HIT IT HARD ENOUGH TO BEND IT ! .. :bang head::rofl_200::rofl_200:

yp bro what the F!!!!!! man that looks like pain it self. hope you get to rest up while on the pill. hahaha

seriously man glad your "OK" it totally explains why i had a splitting headache last two days, i never get them like this.....creepy man creepy.

if you needed more time to work on your bike there are easier ways to get days off man, seriously.,....... :hmmm:
i " FBI " THAT IS REALLY WEIRD , BUT AFTER ALL OF THE SIMILARITIES IN OUR LIVES , IT WOULDN'T SURPRISE ME " NOT ONE FUCKING BIT ! :punk: ....... ............................................................. " BLUE COTTON CANDY "

And just what do you have against facial scars? lol. Good to read your alright. Hope you heal up quick!
i .. " KJ " YOUR BETTER LOOKING THEN ME , YOU CAN PULL IT OFF , SHIT " CHICKS " PROBABLY THINK YOUR SEXIER ! .. I'M ALREADY " UGLY " AND DON'T NEED ANY HELP ! .. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

ive been there glad youre ok.i do my own denistery let me know if you have a toothache,i have a small set of visegrips ,i named them painless im my only paitent no one else trusts me good luck with the head enjoy your week off

Sorry about it, lucky you have hair to cover it. Such incidents look even worse on my bald head...

i " FBI " THAT IS REALLY WEIRD , BUT AFTER ALL OF THE SIMILARITIES IN OUR LIVES , IT WOULDN'T SURPRISE ME " NOT ONE FUCKING BIT ! :punk: ....... ............................................................." BLUE COTTON CANDY "

BLUE OR BUST HAHAHHA mmmm candy!!!!!!!

My brother-in-law did this same exact thing, but he was on a full out run. It was hilarious, but that's probably just because he's family. Glad to hear you're alright.

Tim.....glad to hear that you are OK.

I have whacked my head plenty of times but never hard enough to get me a trip to "la la land"

I just saw that thread, Tim glad you are ok.

Sean ya just scored the most funny riposte in this year!!! :rofl_200:

I have all my face wet hahaha :rofl_200:
ii .. JUST FOR THE RECORD , IF I HAD , HAD MY HELMET ON WITH THE SPIKES , I WOULDN'T OF GOTTEN HURT AT ALL ! .. :biglaugh: .. :punk: .. BUT IF I HAD , HAD MY JACKET ON , I'D PROBABLY BE DEAD ! .. :confused2: .. :rofl_200:.. :rofl_200: .. :rofl_200:

Attachments

• 100_1298.jpg
    100_1298.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 11
I know how you feel CR, I've been tagged by a 16' 2X6 from about 10' off a wall. It smoked me on the front side of the melon. I looked like i was hit by an axe, right out of a horror movie. I took a knee for a few min., then went to see the blood bath in the mirror, it was a LOT of blood. Then drove myself to get 7 stitches. That was about 5-6 yrs. ago.

Last yr. i fell backwards of a ladder while taking down a plank off the scaffolding, my head hit a 2X4 and split my head again, i never lost consciousness, but my bell had been rung, among other painful points. I was leaking from the cranium again. Another 7 stitches and my daughter told me to never shave my head. I just want to do to see how bad it looks, should i?

I know how you feel CR, I've been tagged by a 16' 2X6 from about 10' off a wall. It smoked me on the front side of the melon. I looked like i was hit by an Axe, right out of a horror movie. I took a knee for a few min., then went to see the blood bath in the mirror, it was a LOT of blood. Then drove myself to get 7 stitches. That was about 5-6 yrs. ago.

Last yr. i fell back wards of a ladder while taking down a plank off the scaffolding, my head hit a 2X4 and split my head again, i never lost consciousness, but my bell had been rung, among other painful points. I was leaking from the cranium again. Another 7 stitches and my daughter told me to never shave my head. I just want to do to see how bad it looks, should i?
i .. " ROMAX " , I LOVE THE WAY YOU EXPLAIN THINGS ! .. THAT IS SOME FUNNY SHIT ! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:.. I SAY YES TO SHAVING YOUR HEAD ! .. I ACTUALLY WANT TO SHAVE MY HEAD AND PUT CROSSED CHECKED FLAGS ON BOTH SIDES , WITH MY FIRST STOCK CAR NUMBERS ON THE LEFT AND MY SECOND STOCK CARS NUMBERS ON THE RIGHT , THEN WHEN MY HAIR GROWS BACK , I WILL BE THE ONLY ONE THAT KNOWS THAT THEIR THERE ! .. THEY WERE A VERY BIG PART OF MY LIFE ! :punk::punk::punk:

Back