Sue`s Vboost

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxrom

Reaction score
We are trying to lowering pressure by lafting of it,:biglaugh:

so, will call it the Sue`s Vboost

After one year of test and inquarys and three heart attack and heart beat lowering down at 41 X min the solution came down today

March 26th Sue will get her own Vboost (She knows mecanic and wath`s a Vboost fonction !!!) so why having a fckn pace maker instead of a dynamic Vboost:bang head:

She`s a little upseted (anaybody would, knowing wath it all involved):ummm:

So, my Darling will be all set for riding (`n` she`s thinking of it) next summer:clapping::punk:

Attachments

• DSC00045.jpg
    DSC00045.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 83
"max," I pray for your wife's complete recovery. Bradycardia is better than atrial fibrillation, which can cause strokes, myocardial infarctions, and pulmonary emboli.

My Mom lived many years with a pacemaker. Couple times a year she had it checked. Over the years they got smaller and the batteries lasted longer. They must be pretty sophisticated by now.

I have a friend thats a heart surgeon. He puts in pace makers all the time. Best wishes:eusa_dance:

Best of luck and health to your wife and you. My mom also has lived with a pacemaker for a few years. She still does everything she wants to do.
Steve-o

I wish you both all the luck in the world.Know youll be by her side.Best wishes for a great outcome.She looks to be a very sweet wife.

She's a lovely lady - and is going to do just fine!
If you get her over 6000 RPM - hang on!!!

Prayers sent....

Last edited:
I'll say a prayer for successful surgery! I hope the recovery goes by quickly for you two, it's good to see another loving couple amongst us Vmaxers!:worthy:

Positive thoughts being sent to you and your wife on her surgery.

J'espere que tous va bien et elle sort plus forte qu'elle etait.

Mike

well it`s done now
at 2h30 pm getting out from surgery

after 2hours D?JA feeling real better
every breathing bringning releive and energy

Sue got the one of latess technology of pace-maker
15 years battery (hum! odissey??)
survey will be done by phone-reading-tech then web doctor folowing info

just share hapiness
ciaow
Romy

Back