non ethonal gas

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tothemax93

Reaction score
I was on my way home and went by a local NOCO station. The sign said They now had 91 octane without ethonal. I thought 10% ethonal was required, but I guess i'm wrong. I didn't stop in, but I wanted to give a heads up, at least to the local western NY guys.

Maybe there getting it from canada? Maybe loop hole its not refined here or not a common use octane

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2

I can buy non ethanol 89 around here (southwest Michigan) too, it's just more expensive.. I have a drain valve on my tank now so I'm taking a couple gallons of 87 and 93 from the pump and a couple gallons of the 89 non ethanol with me to the strip this year and gonna see what I run the best mph with... No sense paying more for gas if it doesn't perform any better.. I installed the drain valve so I could drain down and run straight 100 octane race gas when I'm spraying...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Some FasTrac stations in NY also advertise ethanol free premium. Our flex-fuel snowmobile displays ethanol content on the dash, and we have verified that it is in fact pure gas. Mid-grade is "reduced" ethanol, since most stations just blend regular and premium to get any in-between grades.

Latest posts

Back