Can't buy over sea's (England)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What car have you bought Steve?

An Alfa Romeo Giulietta 1.4 Multiair TCT Veloce

image-6-for-richard-hammond-11-

'Cept ours will be in metallic blue with red Brembo callipers (an essential safety related option....I told Mrs Midnight!)

Not trying to taunt you Fred but after Greece, Cyprus they say Spain and Portugal
shall be next...I've seen some economical ratings and I agree...

This nonsense is going to cause a total banking collaspe. They're asking in the US, if it could happen here. Talk about an uprise. It would get very ugly, very quickly. Maybe a little glimpse into why home land security bought all that ammo. The total equates to 5 bullets per american. And keep in mind, this is not Military, this is homeland security. :bang head::bang head:

Good looking car. Giulietta shall be the first realiable alfa but we need to wait utill they become older.

Ooo, you bitch!
tongue.gif

Our current one is 2 1/2 years old and has done 30K without major issues so I'd be happy to recommend them. :eusa_dance: :clapping:

My 159 has 140Kish kms and the only issue i had was the EGR start playing up so i cancelled it and one glow plug needed replacement. Besides that just oil, filters, pads, etc...

Back