Riding in 2012

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job Chad!!....:punk:....I like the different camera angles, Got dizzy running the twisties at high speed tho!..........Glad to see I made the directors cut a couple of times!...........:biglaugh:.............Tom.

Nice Video Chad !

@ Tom,
I think you took a few Hundred Miles off that rear tire in just a few feet.

Nicely done Chad :clapping: Just what I needed to get me over this "last of winter" hump so full throttle riding season can begin !!

Beautiful footage!!

Looked like the smokies got in there too.. Love that place...

Very entertaining! I liked the music, great choices. I didn't recognize "Ghost Riders," who was it?

I liked the way the overpass "lensed" at 2 minutes.

If someone wanted to know "what's motorcycling like?" just show them this. And On Any Sunday.

That version of Ghost Riders in the Sky was by Spiderbait.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

That was great!! This is my year to pick up a GoPro. I can't wait to make videos like that myself soon.

I have thought about it but it is evidence..lol and I roll along pretty good at times..

That has definitely crossed my mind. When I got pulled over on M22 I had the gopro on the side of my helmet and quickly removed the helmet and set it on the ground on the side away from the cop so he wouldn't see the camera.

But... it's just too much fun catching all these good times on video. :punk:

Latest posts

Back