5th feels like 4th!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

93max

Reaction score
Just got through syncing my carbs on the VMAX.
They weren't even that out from each other.
1-2 maybe an 1" and between 1/2- 3/4 an 1"

Feels really good. I could be in 5th doing 35/40 and the response in 5th feels like 4th!
I didn't even jump on it yet, feels really crisp tho.
Can short shift every gear.
Best money my SONS ever spent! LOL! :rofl_200:

I really didn't think it would make that much of a difference.

What did you get for a sync tool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what I used. It's my sons. He bought it for his CB 750.

81sDGCnG7OL._SL1500_.jpg

Sorry for the HUGE pic !

I know it's not the good one....but I can fine tune the needles to barely bounce.

That loks like the EMGO product. I've one like that, many years old. Bought it new from Warshawsky & Co. Anyone know who that is/was? They are still around. From the Midwest. No fair googling. Their catalog was like the Sears or Montgomery Wards catalogs, but for gasoline-heads.

That loks like the EMGO product. I've one like that, many years old. Bought it new from Warshawsky & Co. Anyone know who that is/was? They are still around. From the Midwest. No fair googling. Their catalog was like the Sears or Montgomery Wards catalogs, but for gasoline-heads.

J.C. Whitney.

Yeah Fire medic, I remember those good old days In Chicago. The store was cool. It was (or is still) in a corner building, not a ninety degree corner, a sharp one from an angled street. J.C. Whitney on one side and Warshawski on the other. The catalog was the same. One company name on the front cover and the other company name on the other! What is more amazing though was their policy of honoring the catalog price, no matter how old your book was! Us three buddies shared an ancient catalog which had ridiculous prices in it, and would scarf up on those deals all the time. True, newer items were not in the old book, but we always loved showing that catalog to those sales guys, the knew us by that book! Got lots of cheap parts, they always lost money on us!

I bought things from them beginning in the 1960's. What a great resource, they often had name brand stuff, but you wouldn't know until it arrived. (mail order)

Back