Garage cleaning and bike TLC day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyclehoarder

Reaction score
Pulled the all out today to clean the garage and make room for the new Mr Max and the recent baby Vmax, Productive day!

Tomorrow off to a Vintage bike fest on the river in Madison IN weather is supposed to be awesome.

Don't they look good together!!

Looks like you may have 2 new favorites to ride lol. Both bikes should have taken the #1 and #2 spot in the performance/speed aspect vs most of the others you have. Do you also restore them or mostly get clean bikes?

Looks like you may have 2 new favorites to ride lol. Both bikes should have taken the #1 and #2 spot in the performance/speed aspect vs most of the others you have. Do you also restore them or mostly get clean bikes?

Our thing is preservation not restoration, clean them up best we can, make them mechanically sound, license and ride them!!

Yes those two are the fastest in the garage, and currently have the #1 and #2 spots.

Thanks!

I like everything in your collection.....really nice!

Love those Guzzi's, would like to own one myself.

It's especially impressive to see them appear to be ready to run. I have friends with bigger collections than yours.......but probably less than 50% of their bikes are capable of going down the road.

I like everything in your collection.....really nice!

Love those Guzzi's, would like to own one myself.

It's especially impressive to see them appear to be ready to run. I have friends with bigger collections than yours.......but probably less than 50% of their bikes are capable of going down the road.

We try and keep them all up only two need a little love right now and they will all be back on the road.

Back