new idea for a NEW forum.....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamster66

Reaction score
how about doing a non vmax category.... "junk in the trunk" ....people can post things they have for sale that are NOT related to vmaxes.
Just an idea.... anyone think its a good one?

With this forum format adding new sections and expanding is possible and relatively easy, I would like to see a photography section not just bikes,
nice roads to ride, riding skills tips, new motorcycle technologies.
a garage sale section, a free stuff section things we want to part with.
I would also like to limit guests from viewing our member profiles Why should they?

Dreamster66 said:
how about doing a non vmax category.... "junk in the trunk" ....people can post things they have for sale that are NOT related to vmaxes.
Just an idea.... anyone think its a good one?
________
white widow seeds

Last edited:
firefly said:
With this forum format adding new sections and expanding is possible and relatively easy, I would like to see a photography section not just bikes,
nice roads to ride, riding skills tips, new motorcycle technologies.
a garage sale section, a free stuff section things we want to part with.
I would also like to limit guests from viewing our member profiles Why should they?
I agree with everything except the guest part....I don't have a problem with people (guests or not) viewing my profile.... I did before I joined.

Spamers do that , I am getting 120 spam emails daily.

Dreamster66 said:
I agree with everything except the guest part....I don't have a problem with people (guests or not) viewing my profile.... I did before I joined.
________
marijuana vaporizers

Last edited:
firefly said:
Spamers do that , I am getting 120 spam emails daily.

Your email address is not in your Public Profile, so there is nothing of use there for spammers.

I'm all about some expanded area's.

As for the spam comment, buster is right on, VB can hode the e-mail by default or only allow it to show if you choose to. So the spam isn't coming as a result from anything here. Other forums/websites you may hit, thats a different story.

An nother note, Spam has been increasing world wide as of late do to some new technolgies in spamming. Give it a while and the spam filters will start catching it again. It's impossible not to get spam. Want to minimize it, get your own e-mail server and change your address every few weeks. Personally, I find it quicker to hit the delete key for everything my filters don't catch.

How about a vmax 2007 calender? let everyone on this forum submit the best shot of their bike, post them , take a poll and pick 12 one for each month.just an idea.
________
buy silver surfer

Last edited:
firefly said:
How about a vmax 2007 calender? let everyone on this forum submit the best shot of their bike, post them , take a poll and pick 12 one for each month.just an idea.

Dammit, I just orderd the KB one!! I was in last years with my Virago, hoping the Max made it in this year.

firefly said:

Hmm, interesting idea, I'll work on setting that up.

Latest posts

Back