V-Boost Magazine

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outlaws justice

Reaction score
Who in the VMOA saves the issues of V-Boost? I save them and use the information. this year I did the cooling system flush that was written up and I also did the clutch mod from a few seasons ago.

I am aslo looking for a back issue. I know I can get it from the VMOA, but for the cost of the issue, they want double that to mail it, just think that is a little steep.

If anyone has Volume 3, issue 3 November 1999 I would like to get that issue. I have lost mine and that one has a picture of my Wife and I after we got married on the back cover. (Only issue I cannot find. Do not know what I did with it!!!! Would gladly pay for the issue with ACTUAL postage.

Hope the wife doesn't know that the only copy you're missing is the one with her picture in it! DOH! :bash0000::D
Wish I could help you out, but I don't have that one either.

Yea, She knows I am missing that one, It is a picture of our wedding, we are on the Max. We did some in color and some in black and white. Was nice to see the wedding picture there and I will pay the extra from the VMOA if I get no other choice.

I sent in a picture and an article for this upcoming V Boost. Im hoping they make it in, to be honest Im hoping the pic makes the cover!!!

Yea, We need more stuff for the v-boost, but what to send. Seems there are many people more qualified to write for it than I am and so my stuff would not be the type of stuff they are looking for.

I sent the wedding pictures in since it included the Vmax and looked cool!

Latest posts

Back