John McCain. A TRUE Hero.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
America has always been great, IMO. We didn't need a rich narcissist to do that.
I'm voting libertarian if a descent candidate runs. But even if trump wins again america will continue to be great.
We are much stronger together than divided. We can all probably do a little to make America a little better if we try.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Absolutely :punk: First justice needs to be served to the Clinton foundation and she must be held accountable for her actions and ALL that are responsible in helping her....

The current administration was the best out of a less than stellar '16 presidential lineup. In 2020 I hope there is a better candidate from the right since I do not understand, IMO, why the left have adopted a stance that is at odds with our constitution. While a pie in the sky attitude is the best I can see at this point this country better get it's act together soon before that pie is just a bunch of shit scattered about!

i have made six figures since the early 2000's. Nothing has changed for me. My investments go up and down as always. The only ones making any real money in the stock market are the rich. They can afford to buy and sale as the #'s change. I know you dont want to admit it, but the unemployment #'s are trending from the obama era. Where are those coal miner jobs? Businesses are still going overseas. Trump's daughter cant even keep her business afloat. The little guy is fighting to buy gas. Tax breaks have been offset by gas prices and the trade war. When you see the stock market up i hear the trump people saying see!! When it drops and all the gain's have been lost. I dont hear a peep from trump supporters.

I work around a lot of people and i hear the grumbling about finances, etc. I am here to tell you things are not all that rosey. People talk about the alternative hillary was bad. I have to laugh because those same people used the media to get their information on hillary. However, since they chose trump the media sucks when they report dirt on him and his affiliates. None of us has the resources the media has to find out the truth, but yet we sit on forums calling things we dont want to believe fake media.

You can believe what you want to hear, but when i watch a video of the president saying one thing one day and later saying something completely different another day. I am going to question him. When his own people say what he is saying is alternative facts and his supporters are good with that. I am believing trump supporters dont want the actual truth. They want trump truth. When his own lawyers are saying the truth is not the truth. What are they telling you? If i right you a check for $1k and you are getting $1k and later you find out you only received $800. Would you call me a liar? The truth in that transaction is i did lie and you received what i decided to give you.

Kasik was the best of all of the Republican Candidates. None disagree that Trump cant tell the truth to save his own life. We just get Hillary would have been worse. No evidence of that. Where is the Trump Foundation I ask? If there was EVIDENCE of wrong doing by the Clintons I am sure Jeff "For Trump" Sessions would have prosecuted her by now. Trump ONLY HIRES THE BEST!!!!

Kasik was the best of all of the Republican Candidates. None disagree that Trump cant tell the truth to save his own life. We just get Hillary would have been worse. No evidence of that. Where is the Trump Foundation I ask? If there was EVIDENCE of wrong doing by the Clintons I am sure Jeff "For Trump" Sessions would have prosecuted her by now. Trump ONLY HIRES THE BEST!!!!
Sessions is a swamp monster,fire his ass.

Latest posts

Back